GDT: Jets vs Wings (Mar-2nd, 7pm) - Banana in the tailpipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Hutch was originally an emergency recall that is correct. To be an emergency recall the team
Must be down to one goalie on the NHL roster. His first recall met the criteria.

However the Jets then recalled Phillips and sent Hutch back to the Moose so he could play in the ASG. At that point his emergency recall ended.

When Hutch was recalled after the ASG the Jets had two goalies on the roster Helle & Comrie. That recall does not meet the emergency recall criteria. His recall was by choice.

Since then he was sent back to the Moose, so he could qualify for AHL PO's and right back up. Could that latest callup be on an emergency basis?

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Since then he was sent back to the Moose, so he could qualify for AHL PO's and right back up. Could that latest callup be on an emergency basis?

How were they able to send him down? I think they had to take Mason off IR in order to do it because you can't only have one goalie on the roster.

Not sure exactly how paper assignments are treated but sending Hutch down would only be the Jets creating their own emergency unnecessarily. Would think that would be tough to pull off. A circumvention of the rules.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
How were they able to send him down? I think they had to take Mason off IR in order to do it because you can't only have one goalie on the roster.

Not sure exactly how paper assignments are treated but sending Hutch down would only be the Jets creating their own emergency unnecessarily. Would think that would be tough to pull off. A circumvention of the rules.

I don't know how they did that either. I never saw anything about activating Mason. But Hutch did go down and back up. I'm not saying it was on an emergency basis. Just don't know that it was not.

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know how they did that either. I never saw anything about activating Mason. But Hutch did go down and back up. I'm not saying it was on an emergency basis. Just don't know that it was not.

SSSSSHHHHHHHH....

Don't let the cat out of the bag.....

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013

The Jets never announced the paper send downs either.

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
Hoping for a controlled pace.
Detroit is fast but really we should be able to contain them and offensively dominate.
I just hope we don’t get stoned by a hot goalie!
GJG
Last game for a while off to Puerto Vallarta at 6:30 tomorrow am
Woo hoo

Have a great trip man. Enjoy many cervezas on the Playa :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Eyeseeing

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Wings fans got the tank rolling. We got the Jets flying. Let's drop a couple Laine bombs on em' tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad