GDT: Jets vs Wild (Jan-13th, 6PM) All Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Wheeler has caused more than his share of problems defensively on that line. I'm not absolving the kids for their shortcommings but blaming them for the whole line is the easy way out and not indicative of Blake's very poor play in his own end as a C (Not surprising as its not his actual position)
Problem has been that Wheeler has been trying to play the right position defensively and isn't skating. Connor and Laine aren't getting any support for zone exits. Last night there was a play where Laine had the puck and was looking to pass to a teammate up the middle and Wheeler was literally standing still, so Laine had to just dump it out, resulting in loss of possession.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Would have gone

Lemieux, Copp, Armia and left Dano on the 4th line!
Dano only plays at even strength. Roslovic will probably get extra time on the PP and PK. This will distribute time a bit more evenly.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Dano only plays at even strength. Roslovic will probably get extra time on the PP and PK. This will distribute time a bit more evenly.

Saw more I liked in Lemieux than I have in Dano, Mathias, Roslo or Petan with the Jets this season!

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
I am sensing this one is going to be a clean win for the Wild.

We are banged up
We are on a B2B
Our goalie the second game of a B2B
I just don't see us sweeping them
Wild need the win more than we do

5-2 Wild
Score looks fine but you got the teams wrong.

Last edited:

jets2020champs

Nov 6, 2016
Canada
You are aware that the Jets have been at, or near the top of the league in FO's all year, right?

You’re right. And the jets have been near the top of standings.
You are aware that the Jets have been at, or near the top of the league in FO's all year, right?

Yup. Hopefully everyone is healthy for the playoffs, but should we rely on that? When it comes to playoffs, i would rather see the jets have an extra centreman than moving wingers to centre, in case of injuries.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
You’re right. And the jets have been near the top of standings.

Yup. Hopefully everyone is healthy for the playoffs, but should we rely on that? When it comes to playoffs, i would rather see the jets have an extra centreman than moving wingers to centre, in case of injuries.

Fair enough - but we have extra centres. We have Copp and Roslovic. Think about how difficult it would be to get a C better than those 2. And then about what the price would be.

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
Might be one and the same ...

1*xeePlOBnVUHyKDvEBMZguw.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad