GDT: Jets vs Wild (Jan-13th, 6PM) All Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Nobody has an issue when you call him out on things he does wrong.

But it's not acceptable to attach blame to Laine when a veteran clearly ducks up and causes a goal.

You are free to blame him for his own mistakes and faults. I will agree with you on those.

Zero fault on Laine on that goal, unless you are going to argue that Laine shares blame because he passed to Wheeler and he should have known better.

I never blamed Laine on that goal, my only point was the "few" fans of Laine on here that bash the whole team, and can't take any criticism on Laine. I can understand disagreeing when he unfairly gets blamed

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
As Mo’s coaching record starts to sink back ever so slightly to it’s natural level.....just like water, always finds the lowest point.

Reactions: Jetfaninflorida

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
You have to be joking? I think you may need a lesson on hockey. Little stuck with his man and forced him to pass, was Coyle dangerous or a threat.... no. Dumba was wide open to walk a lane to the net. Who's guy was that? Little'a fault as well? I will let Coyle do circles behind the night all night as long as he can't walk out and guys in front are covered....
He was constantly on the wrong side of the puck, running around without in any real way making any difficulties for Coyle to pass. Don’t run yourself behind the goal, if you can’t do Jackshit to disturb the guy with the puck, or aren’t covering passing options practically at all. It was not only Little’s fault, but he was still a big reason for that goal.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
He was constantly on the wrong side of the puck, running around without in any real way making any difficulties for Coyle to pass. Don’t run yourself behind the goal, if you can’t do Jack**** to disturb the guy with the puck, or srent covering passing options practically at all. It was not only Little’s fault, but he was still a big reason for that goal.

You're wrong again -
Little needed some help back there and got none - Buff watched from the bleachers.
Calling out little for being the only defender willing to get involved in the play is a joke

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Of course Laine can be called out, but don't expect most people will agree with you though on most nights.
What's funny is Laine will be a JETS for a very long time and he will just score his way to 500 goals on his lazy plays.
Some should be happy we got a guy like him on our team.

If there is one Laine should learn, to maybe learn to take shorter stride like Wheeler when he is trying to get his speed.
I have not seen Laine's thigh and legs ( I have no intention too ) :) but it's probably still a bit chicken legs , he is not built like a man mountain yet, maybe a couple more years.

Laine can't be called out, because the Laine fan club. But every other player can be called out by Laine's fan club. Funny

Again I'm not a Laine super fan by the way, though I'm his fan as he is a Winnipeg Jets.
Schiefele is my favorite player and I named my kid after #27 so there is that.

Reactions: Ippenator

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
You're wrong again -
Little needed some help back there and got none - Buff watched from the bleachers.
Calling out little for being the only defender willing to get involved in the play is a joke

Yes but Little is hated by the Laine following. So no surprise only Laine fans are calling out Little. Jets fans know what actually went wrong on that goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad