GDT: Jets vs Rangers (Feb-11th, 2pm) - "X with a Hook"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
We really need to put together some wins here. Dallas is only 3 points back. We could find ourselves in a WC spot if we start a losing streak pretty soon. Must win game. Maybe we can show Nash that we are a good team and he'll join us for a 5th rounder.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Helly also needs a bounce back game after two weak outings or is his play starting to suffer from being overworked?

Helle may be coming back to earth a bit. We'll need to play a sound D game and keep the shots to the outside where Helle's positional play works.
His weakness is against good shooters - he doesn't protect the high corners very well - IMO, both hands are slow.
He'll win more than he loses based on how well he's learned to cover the net and eliminate rebounds this year - but we'll need to keep the high percentage chances down.
I think he will have a bounce back game and some of that will be the result of our D settling in better.

Reactions: GNP

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
I have some bad news.... my father in law is going to the game today.... he is 0-10 at Jets games since their return......

In the bright side, Im taking a buddy who is 10-0 this year.....

This could be the battle for the ages lol.

The real test indeed.

Looking for a much tighter and faster-paced game today and the first few goals going in for the Jerts. 55 pots one, Laine diving poke check to prevent a 5-0, Ehlers with a breakaway goal, Buff wins a face-off on the PP and scores from his own perfect seam pass. Myers flawless in his own zone, Connor lays out his matchup with a devastating open-ice check that the Rangers actually stop as a team to applaud, And so on. Strong hockey victory for the good guys. GJG.

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
I have some bad news.... my father in law is going to the game today.... he is 0-10 at Jets games since their return......

In the bright side, Im taking a buddy who is 10-0 this year.....

This could be the battle for the ages lol.

Well, my wife will be at the game. And in 7 seasons, she's only been at a game where the Jets lose twice.

So that should swing things in our favour.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
We really need to put together some wins here. Dallas is only 3 points back. We could find ourselves in a WC spot if we start a losing streak pretty soon. Must win game. Maybe we can show Nash that we are a good team and he'll join us for a 5th rounder.

Hate the Central so much...

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
@Zhamnov5GoalGame ... GREAT job on the GDT once again!!! :thumbu:

@SLAYER ... you sure are determined to stay ahead of me on the Richest Members list, aren't you? :laugh:

bets.png

Go Jets Go!!!

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
Zham is awesome at GDT. We are all benefiting with your creativity and energy. Thank you. Makes game day double the fun.

We need to come out hard from the initial puck drop. I think Helle is being overplayed as well, but with our keeper injury situation, I see Maurice's problem here. If its not a b2b, I think we will see Helle until either Snow Angel or Clutch recovers.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I wish they'd go back to guys playing on their natural side and separating Myers & Morrissey

Reactions: YWGinYYZ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad