GDT: Jets vs Preds Round 2 Game 2 - Apr-29th, 6pm - The Hard Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Question for anyone who uses the NHL app to stream games: can you start the game from the beginning, even if it's already under way? If it's already mid second period, can I start streaming the game from the beginning?

Yep, you can start from the beginning of the game, even if it's in progress. If you shut off all scores, you can also ensure that you don't have the score "spoiled" for you as well - you'll have to set this up ahead of time, obviously.

Reactions: SLAYER

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Yep, you can start from the beginning of the game, even if it's in progress. If you shut off all scores, you can also ensure that you don't have the score "spoiled" for you as well - you'll have to set this up ahead of time, obviously.

Beauty, I've already turned off scores and she's ready to go. Haven't used the app in a couple of years, and I was never sure if you could watch a game currently in progress from the beginning.

If it's high enough quality, I might just use it for the rest of the season.

aj8000

Jun 5, 2010
Question guys, my girlfriend is coming in town from St. Louis on Thursday. Wanna take her to the block party. Where should I park?
Polo park and you might be at the edge of the new party boundary. ...just kidding ... I think

SUX2BU

User of an ad-infested forum
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
It's a little early for a few considering the night life there but I'm sure they will show up soon

Cute-Kitten-GIF-Very-attentive-group-of-ten-cute-Kitties-bobbing-their-heads-in-sync.gif

They’re out wrecking their plane. Here’s one practicing

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Really? Most of this board was this confident that many times this year? You remember the consensus of the board? Dam Aavco. That’s a hell of a memory. :sarcasm:

I predicted a Presidents Trophy so at least one poster was that confident :)

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Agree with consensus about the game getting nasty. Hopefully they are too busy trying (and failing) to throw Hellebuyck off his game that we can take an early lead again. Having the lead early in the last game got in their heads.
Hope the refs are on top of things and make the Preds pay for shenanigans around the crease. Jets need to be disciplined after the whistle.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
I expect the Preds to come out flying in the first 10 minutes.

If the Jets can weather that, they should be good to go.

Yup - they will come out hard - similar to the game they won when we had no centers - 2 shorties - we were completely over whelmed.
We now have our centers back so less chance of that happening - but you know that is what they are thinking about - beating us early by hitting us with speed and tenacity.
They'll be coming out hard and fast - bank on it. We will need a similar effort in the early minutes or this is going to be a long night.

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
I don’t know how to feel about this game. I bet the Preds come out flying really early on.
The jets need to withstand it and get their legs moving.
Once that happens I think they will be okay.

Even if they lose leaving with a split is a great accomplishment.
But leaving being up 2-0 would be even better!

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Jets are dogs again tonight. They’re paying 2.55:1 while the Predators are paying 1.57:1.

m.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Beauty, I've already turned off scores and she's ready to go. Haven't used the app in a couple of years, and I was never sure if you could watch a game currently in progress from the beginning.

If it's high enough quality, I might just use it for the rest of the season.

I use the Apple TV app at home all season and my iPad when travelling. The vid quality is actually quite good. It lags a bit behind the TV feed a bit though when watching “live”

I’ve just been watching TV for the playoffs since the games are not blacked out here and I use the app for rewatching

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Jets players pre-game: Trouba, Scheifele and Tanev.

Coach Maurice pre-game scrum topics: Trying to get greedy for another win. What has Enstrom brought in his return? Strength of the Nashville board play. Status of Joel Armia? Outside of Winnipeg is Mark Scheifele a superstar in the shadow? How has Steve Mason handled his role? Is there a way to measure the impact Mason has had on Hellebuyck? On Hellebuyck staring down the camera pre-game and the intensity he approaches a game.

To listen click here.
Really strange answers about Armia's status. "You'll have to ask him about that..." Weird responses for just an injury situation.

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
I use the Apple TV app at home all season and my iPad when travelling. The vid quality is actually quite good. It lags a bit behind the TV feed a bit though when watching “live”

I’ve just been watching TV for the playoffs since the games are not blacked out here and I use the app for rewatching

I cut my cable subscription a couple of years ago, and I've just been (legitimately) streaming games. The issue I had with this, is that I haven't setup a digital recording method yet, and I am frequently busy until 8:00 PM CT.

Happy to hear the quality is good, and that I can choose which feed to watch.

Reactions: YWGinYYZ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad