oOMUwmm.jpg
zXWnwsV.jpg
YYxmzz7.jpg
WXH48on.jpg

Lempo

Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I had the weirdest dream about being chased by a Predator (film kind) through a snowy landscape.

Beats me what that was about.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Another great GDT Zham! What would we do without you...probably have a boring GDT like some of the other teams (which shall go nameless)...;) Sinatra as Hendricks made me laugh :laugh:

DieHardJetsFan.jpg

The Jets didn't play well in Game One, but capitalized on their opportunities. We need to be better in Game Two, because if we don't, the series is going to be tied going back to Winnipeg...

kitten-mustard-420x420.jpg

Let's beat them mustard kitties!

:hockey: Go Jets Go! :hockey:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Great GDT Zhamnov and a great movie . I would love for Subban to try and hit Buff , would be very good humor . I would love for the Jets to destroy the kittys tonight but we don't get PP's so if we have to win 4-1 the same exact way as last game that's ok too . It's not how , it's how many wins we need , 3 more for this series works for me . ;)

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Lol at the preds coach saying we have won in Winnipeg and know the kind of atmosphere to expect . Ya no you haven't experienced the White Out man , be afraid very afraid . :nod:

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Game 2 is not do or die.

But a win will make this a very difficult series for the meow , imean the Preds.

Schiefele
I expect him to carry the Jets again.
Seen him carry a team before.

GO jets Go

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Paraphrasing DRC: Yippee Kiy Ayyy MFs!!!
I'm a stunt dude... :laugh:. Thank you Zham -> all hail the infinite GDT idea generator.

True story: I use the term "Yippee Kiy Ayy Em Eff" quietly under my breath whenever I find a pay stub in the mail, or if we have an extra bit of leftover from supper, or when I'm finally done with the dishes, or when the speed camera misses me on the way to work. My spouse is quite heartily sick of that term. :nod::nod::laugh::laugh::laugh::D

Finally: we've got this. Rigourous testing confirms that feline liver metabolizes mustard to an array of secondary soporifics, especially toxic to endangered species of feline. Emerging evidence also confirms that Northern Variety (True Holy North) strains of Cilantro (Coriandrum sativum) is found in the sniffter wake-me-ups the Jets indulge in on the bench.

Jets 5 - Soft Kittys 2

Go :jets Go

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->