Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Jerk... ;)

s-l300.jpg
the-jerk-store-called-quote-competent-jerks-v-lovable-fools-wall-street-oasis.jpg

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
The worst thing that Nashville would try to do is get into a nasty series that they simply would not win, they have very few players who can match up with our bigger players. Now if you want to talk about cheap.sneaky and dirty players they have plenty of those.

HPsauce

Jul 3, 2011
Winnipeg
A lot of posters on here seem to be filled with that confidence that we will win tonight, that's usually what signals a sure fire loss.

Jets didn't skate well in gm 1, Helle stole a game for us. Let's play Jets hockey tonight and earn this one.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Jets players pre-game: Trouba, Scheifele and Tanev.

Coach Maurice pre-game scrum topics: Trying to get greedy for another win. What has Enstrom brought in his return? Strength of the Nashville board play. Status of Joel Armia? Outside of Winnipeg is Mark Scheifele a superstar in the shadow? How has Steve Mason handled his role? Is there a way to measure the impact Mason has had on Hellebuyck? On Hellebuyck staring down the camera pre-game and the intensity he approaches a game.

To listen click here.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
A lot of posters on here seem to be filled with that confidence that we will win tonight, that's usually what signals a sure fire loss.

It has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on the outcome of a game. Go crazy, I say - it's what irrational fandom is all about.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Ha! So you are saying the NHL head office is sitting there, looking at the bracket - Pittsburgh, San Jose, Vegas, Nashville, Tampa, Boston and WINNIPEG and are saying 'Yep, I think it'd be great for us if WINNIPEG wins the cup?'

Don't be naive. PS after all of the shady **** the NHL and Bettman does/ have done, I wouldn't put anything past them.
Best way to not have winnipeg win cup was not to let them in league. If bettman was half as bad a person you say he is we would not be in league. Yet here we are. they could care less who wins the cup. If its all about the money then we would get special treatment cause rodgers probably pays 10x the money the nbc does.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada

Jets didn't skate well in gm 1, Helle stole a game for us. Let's play Jets hockey tonight and earn this one.

Theres no way in hell NSH loses this game.

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Question for anyone who uses the NHL app to stream games: can you start the game from the beginning, even if it's already under way? If it's already mid second period, can I start streaming the game from the beginning?

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
I expect the Preds to come out flying in the first 10 minutes.

If the Jets can weather that, they should be good to go.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013

52 times this season plus 5 times in the playoffs your theory failed the test

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Question for anyone who uses the NHL app to stream games: can you start the game from the beginning, even if it's already under way? If it's already mid second period, can I start streaming the game from the beginning?

Yes you can always start from the beginning. If you don’t want to be spoiled make sure you have “hide scores” toggled on though

Reactions: Duke749 and SLAYER

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
You've done it again Zham. I'm starting to take you for granted. :laugh:

A little typecasting going on here. (Not that its bad) Capt. Carmine Lorenzo as Sip - just because he is .... Sip. :laugh: And Sgt. Powell as Buff just because they both have round faces. :laugh: (no other reason, right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad