GDT: Jets vs Hurricanes - 10/13 7PM - Debut of Laine

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
2 years ago, jets sucked right out of the gate (except game 1). They made the playoffs
Last year Jets was hovering league lead in standing then sucked , missing the playoff

I am hoping strong right out of the gate.
Then pedal to the metal all season.
This team is young enough that they should not ran out of gas.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
To shelter Connor and Laine.

Yes, that'll fool the Canes. :laugh:

I guess Maurice saw enough of Matthias in that...half a preseason game Matthias played to slot him right in there?

Funny how the lines were fairly stable through the preseason and Maurice decides to put the blender on "Purée" for the first regular season game.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
So it doesn't look like Stuart is in the line-up tonight..

Pavelec to the AHL, Thorburn and Stuart healthy scratched...

I can't believe it.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Yes, that'll fool the Canes. :laugh:

I guess Maurice saw enough of Matthias in that...half a preseason game Matthias played to slot him right in there?

Funny how the lines were fairly stable through the preseason and Maurice decides to put the blender on "Purée" for the first regular season game.

It feels like the Jets are trying some new things this year. I've read somewhere that they don't actually practice their special teams in public, but go through the motions until they have closed door practices.

I think there is much more going on this year as far as changing systems/special teams/personel etc.

Pavs and Peluson are on the Moose, Thorbs and Stuart are in the PB. It just feels really different this year..... color me optimistic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad