GDT: Jets vs Canucks - Rogers Arena - Oct 12, 9:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Aren't they currently each others line mates? Since neither is "scum" and Copp has done more than either of them, shouldn't they be a pretty effective 4th line? It seems to me they now have a pretty good opportunity to prove they belong further up the lineup.
Lots and lots of victim talk here but no-one has addressed my assertion again and again that the cream rises to the top, lots of other players (tons of Jets) have dealt with this. Some prove they deserve better, some don't. It's so simple, really.

Guilty Party

Healthy Scratch 4lyfe
Jan 28, 2013
ThunderBay
You all ready? I'm ready. Who else is ready?
tumblr_myyhvweCJ51rkvot1o1_400.gif

Reactions: Afterburner

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
Thanks TSN for finally giving us a decent colour guy instead of the dreck you've been foisting on us for the last few years.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Lots and lots of victim talk here but no-one has addressed my assertion again and again that the cream rises to the top, lots of other players (tons of Jets) have dealt with this. Some prove they deserve better, some don't. It's so simple, really.
I don't think it's always that simple. Look at Wheeler and Turris with Phoenix, neither felt they were being used right or given the right opportunity and, when traded, proved themselves to be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad