Kulikov Myers
Enstrom Poolman

Hellebuyck

TV - TSN3

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
We won 6 out of 7 against Vancouver? Wouldn't have thought so. Let's make it 7 out of 8 then!

Also: is this the first time we play against Burmi? I think he wasn't yet dressed when we played the Coyotes right after they picked him up last season.

Last edited:

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Time to bring back my awful record of watching the games that the Jets manage to lose. I'm way under .500.

MA88

Oct 6, 2016
Wheeler with a snipe to hit 200 career goals. Hopefully even more

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Second line needs to produce, and preferably the third line produces soon too.

Go Jets go!

kelsier

Aug 17, 2013
Expecting results from the second line.

I'm more interested in seeing whether the second line's ice time is increased as obviously there'll be no changes in top 6 (if you want to call it that), since it would've happened after game 2. It isn't easy to rack up goals or to even create some form of chemistry with limited minutes along with very short shifts. With the material at hands, the Jets should be anything but a one line team.

grieves

silent prayer
Apr 27, 2016
I'm more interested in seeing whether the second line's ice time is increased as obviously there'll be no changes in top 6 (if you want to call it that), since it would've happened after game 2. It isn't easy to rack up goals or to even create some form of chemistry with limited minutes along with very short shifts. With the material at hands, the Jets should be anything but a one line team.

Yeah, that's what I don't understand either. Why roll 1 line with full minutes, and the rest of the lines with close to equal minutes. I don't get it.

So far the Jets are running with a 33% winrate. Chance to redeem some of the losses tonight against the Canucks. Historically speaking the Jets are favored luckily.

Number 204

Oct 5, 2017
jets should expect a big game from Laine since Ehlers Hat trick and Scheifele and Wheelers 3 points last game

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
We go to 500 tonight and never look back. Calling another step towards a strong defensive game. We win 4-1 with Laine getting an empty netter for the hatty. The other 2 sweet shots from his wheelhouse on the PP.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Morrissey was one of the top players against Edmonton?

Either way Van are playing inspired hockey with their new coach and this will be a very tough game. Hopefully we respond well after a win because last season that was one of our many weaknesses.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Glad that Maurice is giving the start to Helly , he earned another one . I want Buff back in the lineup , has Poolman ever played the Left side before ? Take Enstrom out and put Poolman in with Buff . Anyway GO JETS GO !!!!

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Morrissey was one of the top players against Edmonton?

Either way Van are playing inspired hockey with their new coach and this will be a very tough game. Hopefully we respond well after a win because last season that was one of our many weaknesses.
I thought Morrissey (and Trouba) were terrific vs. Edmonton. They basically matched up against McDavid and Draisaitl and neutralized them. That's an important accomplishment when you're facing the Oilers.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I thought Morrissey (and Trouba) were terrific vs. Edmonton. They basically matched up against McDavid and Draisaitl and neutralized them. That's an important accomplishment when you're facing the Oilers.
I totally agree with you , although Helly did help a little too .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->