GDT: Jets vs Blues (Feb-9th 7pm) - "Bohemian-style"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
It will be interesting to see if the Jets can bury the Blues in 3rd place.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
It will be interesting to see if the Jets can bury the Blues in 3rd place.

giphy.gif

I love how there's definite separation now between the first 2 spots and the rest of the division now. The Blues hung around a long time, but now they've slipped all the way down to WC area. Honestly, I'd rather take the Blues than either the Avs, Wild, or Stars in the playoffs.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I'm guessing Hellebuyck not skating this morning is merely a precautionary move since there have now been a couple of goalie injuries during practice now, and probably not indicative of anything else. They be a superstitious lot

Reactions: 204hockey

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I'm guessing Hellebuyck not skating this morning is merely a precautionary move since there have now been a couple of goalie injuries during practice now, and probably not indicative of anything else. They be a superstitious lot

He didn't take the last morning skate either. Hutch was the only goalie that day

Dayofthedogs

Bettman's hammer
Feb 20, 2016
Winnipeg
First of all great GDT thread again! The beer names worked out perfectly....

Regarding this image, it looks like it's us and Boston in the SCF, with us losing to Boston....

I like our chances against the B's.

I'd love to see a Lowry vs Bergeron matchup just to see who's the king of Corsi.

A healthy Lowry makes us a nightmare matchup.

Reactions: Jets 31

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
I'm surprised the Blues forum doesn't have a GDT going yet. This is kind of a big game, no?

Bet365 has the Jets as the favourites; they're paying 1.62:1 vs 2.41:1 for the Blues. Jets 1.5 pay 2.75:1. Any advice?

Bear in mind I'm still recouping my losses from the Vikings - Eagles game so when I say 'any advice' I mean 'any GOOD advice'!

m.

Reactions: Kgame

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
I'm pretty sure that's as close to drinking your own urine as it gets.

I'd put Colt 45 in that category also, along with the infamous Schooner. Those were always the last to be drunk at a house party. And if you were canny enough to bring it, you usually kept it.

Looking forward to this one. Clean win, no injuries.

Reactions: Jets 31 and Ducky10

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Player pre-game audio: Kulikov.

Coach Maurice pre-game scrum topics: Is he looking to ease Scheifele back into the lineup? How long does he expect it to take Scheifele to get back into form? Update on Mason/Hutchinson. How will he know when Scheifele is back to a game rhythm? What will he be looking for to see if 29 fits with 55 & 26? How does Schwartz change the dynamic for tonight's game? What did he like about the chemistry between Dano and Petan? What did he learn about his team when Scheifele was out 16 games? How has he avoided ruining a players rhythm when their ice time gets reduced? Is there a physical aspect to this?

To listen click here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2