GDT: Jets @ Sens | Home (not so) Sweet Home? | Nov. 5th | 7:30PM | TSN5, RDS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
No I think he will be fine, I guess I should reword that.

Yeah ok. I think he'll be fine as well. He'll be over matched from time to time because he is a smaller guy, but I noticed he's similar to Karlsson the way he plays D. He uses positioning and leverage to get pucks away from bigger players.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
He simply had a bad game

Karlsson is simply have a string of bad games.. for one reason or another.. just like he did last year.. only now people cant say its because of his partner.

12 points 13 games +6.

That's all I'm gonna keep repeating.

If Karlsson is constantly as bad as people making him out to be, we would not be winning games with him playing as many minutes or him still a +. Plain and simple.

Yall need to relax. Karlsson is pacing himself while still leading the Sens to winning games, why the hell yall complaining? Only when Karlsson is costing us games should we be concerned.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Btw, we've won our last 2 games without arguably our best forward.

Against 2 teams in the top 7.

Jheeeeezzzzzzzzzz. Imagine what we can do with a guy like Edler or Petry instead of Wier.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
12 points 13 games +6.

That's all I'm gonna keep repeating.

If Karlsson is constantly as bad as people making him out to be, we would not be winning games with him playing as many minutes or him still a +. Plain and simple.

Yall need to relax. Karlsson is pacing himself while still leading the Sens to winning games, why the hell yall complaining? Only when Karlsson is costing us games should we be concerned.

I miss seeing those electric rushes up the ice, the dynamic play...the joy he shows when he's 'on.'

He just isn't entertaining right now. Karlsson has HHOF talent, and the ability to be a top 3 player in this league....but you kinda have to play more than half speed for a third of the season to get there. Seems like such a waste to see him on cruise control like this.

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
I miss seeing those electric rushes up the ice, the dynamic play...the joy he shows when he's 'on.'

He just isn't entertaining right now. Karlsson has HHOF talent, and the ability to be a top 3 player in this league....but you kinda have to play more than half speed for a third of the season to get there. Seems like such a waste to see him on cruise control like this.

Hoffman is now the most exciting and entertaining player on the team.

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa

Agreed. Even with a +6, Karlsson has been very mediocre defensively. Lots of brutal turnover.

The conserving energy excuse is total BS, I expect an elite athlete to have a fairly consistent effort thought the whole season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad