Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
2soJn5w.jpg
This is BRILLIANT!!! :biglaugh:

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Canada thought it could coast to the gold. They were well in control, but then let off the gas in the last 10 minutes. Czechia took over from there, and played more in Canada's end. Now we're going to OT. Have to think it favours Canada here, but anything can happen now. Can't let up against anyone, guys. Get the lead out of your limbs and skate.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

None

Feb 22, 2012
Canada thought it could coast to the gold. They were well in control, but then let off the gas in the last 10 minutes. Czechia took over from there, and played more in Canada's end. Now we're going to OT. Have to think it favours Canada here, but anything can happen now. Can't let up against anyone, guys. Get the lead out of your limbs and skate.

Yeah, I thought Canada seemed a little too content to just throw the puck below the Czechia goal line and sit back.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
A few pages back there was a discussion about how some people don't get fired up for this tournament, and I can relate to that. It certainly was more interesting to me before the Jets came back.

But to me, that's the allure. Watching the crowds in Halifax has been amazing - this is the biggest thing hockey-wise that they'll see for years. It reminds me of rhe support that the tournament got here in 1998.

I love how Canadian communities who don't have an NHL team embrace this thing.

I think I'm happier for the Halifax crowd than I am for the players

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
I know a lot of us are hissing at the performance of Brad Lambert at these juniors, but thank golly we didn’t take Brandt Clarke at #8 overall. I see a lot of prime Cody Ceci in his game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad