Post-Game Talk: Jets lose in OT to Bedard 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Dostoyevsky was hiding in the airport bus, somehow crawled out from the dressing room and was quietly humping Bone's leg in the third period.

dostoevich_sketch_animated_800_600_gif.gif

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Far too many chances were wasted. We need to recapture the crisp execution and work off some of that Christmas fat.

Then again, there was a time when the Jets would be pleased to take one point off a road game.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Seriously I don’t know why people are upset coming back from a break you always get sloppy play..
Just look at the results tonight … 9 of 14 playoff teams lost the other 2 never played.
It could change but right now Vegas down 5-2 to Ducks and Kings beating the Sharks 4-1 in the third.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Not the results that we wanted as the Jets seem to be still out on their break. Maybe they missed Slow Gus? :dunno: I give this game two "Who's" out of five...

Whoville1.gif
Whoville2.gif

The Prediction Contest for the game against the Minnesota Mild has been posted for your guesses. Thanks again to @Luc Labelle for the fantastic GDT today, and we all look forward to @flyingkiwi's GDTs on both Saturday and Sunday! See you all next game! Good night...

Grinchsleep.gif

NA Hockey

Nov 16, 2015
13 and 55 really struggled tonight. Long shifts, lazy back checks, lack of a forecheck and way too many turnovers at both blue lines. 27 was good but couldn't do anything with how bad his linemates were.

AlaskaJet

Retrieves pucks and ducks
Sep 29, 2017
Olympia, Washington (from Ft. Garry)
Seriously I don’t know why people are upset coming back from a break you always get sloppy play..
Just look at the results tonight … 9 of 14 playoff teams lost the other 2 never played.
It could change but right now Vegas down 5-2 to Ducks and Kings beating the Sharks 4-1 in the third.
Agreed. The sky is not falling.
And the number of pucks that pinged off the metal around Mrazek (was it 5?) was crazy.
One point is a lot better than many top teams got tonight. We just flew through some clouds tonight, better weather is in its way, Connor will return. All will be well. Time to get the PP in shape and we’ll be staying on top.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Cover up sexual assault for a decade and get rewarded with the best player of the generation. Thank the hockey gods that Bettman is close to retirement.

Btw, is that Ralph Lauren guy still running our PP? I think he needs to crowd source some new ideas because the PP is about effective as off-brand bug repellent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad