Post-Game Talk: Jets give St. Louis the Blues, win 5-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Hey, what do you know, the "Swords for $48,000" strategy has nailed the correct score every time this year.

Gonna keep that one in the back pocket for a must-win game.

Screenshot 2022-12-08 at 21.42.19.png

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Nice road win -
PLD was on tonight - he can dominate when he wants to
Helle was Helle - difference maker in this one.
Over all, no major complaints but we were backing into our own end again - I hope we can fix that because that is why Helle had to be Helle.

And of course, welcome back Stan - nice game considering you have been out since Oct.
Everyone here missed you I'm sure :D

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Hope Big Saku is not out long but by not coming back tonight it might be serious. Sucks he was finding his groove on this team

Looks like a broken collerbone, the exact same reaction as McDavid did when he broke it. "Best" case scenario is a dislocated shoulder. Either way he is gonna be out a while I would guess.

2 5v5 goals for PLD might sweeten up that bad taste ;)

He was good tonight, credit where it's due. If he could only bring this level night in night out there'd be no complaints.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
I think he gave up 4 goals on 19 shots - tough to win a game in any league when that happens, let alone that backbreaker of a 4-1 goal.
I was joking ;)
But when you break it down, other than PLD's last one, I might blame some of that on the defense - I'd probably even blame them on PLD's.
Wheeler wasn't tied up - they should have had his stick
KC blew by the defender
He was down and out on PLD's first - no D to cover
EN goal

AlaskaJet

Retrieves pucks and ducks
Sep 29, 2017
Olympia, Washington (from Ft. Garry)
woody-arm-woody.gif
Just hope Big Sak didn't get that shoulder popped out.
Me too, hope not..but I’d rather it not be a fracture clavicle..Rehab longer on a fracture there than a dislocated gleno-humoral joint even with some capsule tearing.. But hopefully neither and just some transient trauma to the brachial plexus..🤞🏻
Get better big guy!!

Reactions: Snot Rocket

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
The third period soured the rest of the game and makes one leave with a bad taste in the mouth even after a win.
I’ve noticed that you’ve been quite negative this season and seem to find it difficult to enjoy the positive side of things.

I sincerely hope you’re doing OK and not dealing with a MH issue. I’ve been through some dark times when life was very bleak. It was really helpful to have others supporting me, even if they didn’t realize they were.

Please feel free to reach out to me via DM if you want to chat.

Take care & accept my apologies if I’m on the wrong track here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad