Status
Not open for further replies.

Rheged

JMFT
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
Rich Evans ‏@Hockeyagent 5m
Radim Vrbata looking forward to joining a Canadian team. Details to follow

His agent I assume? Havent actually verified but it's getting a lot of play on twitter.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I just noticed that Pitkanen is still on the market. He'd likely be a solid fit on the 2nd pair.

jetkarma*

Another reason to dislike the Canucks. Hope it's for big dollars and term.

Rheged

JMFT
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
There was a tweet a few days that Pitkanen still can't even get a skate on. I wouldn't be surprised if his NHL career is done unfortunately.

Vrbata gets 2 years at 5 Million, don't think I'd have gone that high.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
There was a tweet a few days that Pitkanen still can't even get a skate on. I wouldn't be surprised if his NHL career is done unfortunately.

Vrbata gets 2 years at 5 Million, don't think I'd have gone that high.

I didn't realise that he was suffering an injury. Scrap that idea lol.

jetkarma*

That's a lot for Vrbata , and not fretting over not having to pay that for him . Still should be productive though .

Pitkanen may be worth a minimal contract on the upside he does recover well enough to play but that's iffy from all indications. Doubt he gets a contract soon if he isn't skating. Could be career ending , no?

seasontixholder*

Looking at Penner's stats. Not bad in Anaheim but subpar in Washington. Sure he played great for 49 games in Anaheim he amassed 13 goals and 19 assists as well as a plus 25. In Washington he played 18 games with 1 goal and 2 assists. Didn't he play with Teemu in Anaheim?

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
anyone familiar with this Eklund fellow?

Hockey Buzz Eklund ‏@Eklund ·2 mins
Trade Winds? In talking to a few sources tonight tomorrow could see Evander Kane, Thornton, Marleau, Byfuglien, and LeCavalier on the move.. Expand Collapse

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
Hockey Buzz Eklund ‏@Eklund ·2 mins
Trade Winds? In talking to a few sources tonight tomorrow could see Evander Kane, Thornton, Marleau, Byfuglien, and LeCavalier on the move.. Expand Collapse

Eklund is a joke.
He's constantly mocked all over the internet.
He just throws stuff at the wall and hopes something sticks.

JCLiponfanboy*

Good call. Forgot about the attitude. Maybe it has changed? Who knows.

Would be interested in RW Brian Gibbons from PIT TBH. I liked what I saw in the games I saw him in....seems a bit underrated.

Gibbons isn't bad But I would prefer Megna. Gibbons is only 5'8

Edit thought you were talking about a trade

Last edited by a moderator:

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Hasn't Eklund been lying guessing reporting about a made up potential trade of Byfuglien or Kane for years now?

Eventually, he will be right. Pretty much all players end up getting traded at some point in their careers. He might be off by 5+ years, but technically, he'd still be correct. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad