Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Ducks • Tue, Oct 29 @ 9:00 pm CT • TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Yup, you read that right... 9:00 pm CT start.

Better get used to it... Friday's start is 9:30 and Saturday's is 9:00...

Oct28DailyMediaSchedule.jpg

Reactions: hn777 and SLAYER

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Yup, you read that right... 9:00 pm CT start.

Better get used to it... Friday's start is 9:30 and Saturday's is 9:00...

I completely get why some people don't like these late starts... but they work out perfectly for me. Bring on the west coast!

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Jets are like the Peter Parker/Spider-Man of the NHL when it comes to player injuries lately. The ol' Parker luck as he calls it (ie don't have any). Appleton breaks foot playing pre game football, check. Laine hurt after waiver wire cast off bumps him in practice, check

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Jets are like the Peter Parker/Spider-Man of the NHL when it comes to player injuries lately. The ol' Parker luck as he calls it (ie don't have any). Appleton breaks foot playing pre game football, check. Laine hurt after waiver wire cast off bumps him in practice, check

If it can go wrong for us, it will. Our bad luck won’t last forever. Better now early in the season.

jepjepjoo

Dec 31, 2002
There it is! Right back to the exact lines that haven't worked for more than a year! Don't know how I continue to be surprised.

PoMo thinks CSW's 2 shifts together won the last game for the Jets...

PoMo on splitting up Scheifele Wheeler duo:

"Yeaah... And then what happens tonight Kyle Connor goes out there and the whole game changes and slants to the Jets so... Actually that's pretty good, but I did split them up last game... I have a pretty good idea what it looks like when they get split up, there may come a time for that but ummm... I run the bench."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad