Post-Game Talk: Jets destroy Avs 6-1

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Which part are you incredulous about? My claim that it took Buff under a second to realize it was time to stop punching? Or my claim that calculated headhunting is worse?

dude their both shit plays. i wont respond to it further cuz honestly i dont care that much. I can do with Buff beating the snot out of Greer and ending it when the refs jump in.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
That was a passionate Buff taking out a guy who was trying to hurt hs teammate. If you have ever been really pissed you would know that you go for it. He didn’t knee or kick him. He just threw a few late ones. It was a good fight for our playoff competition to see and will pay dividends later.

Compare that to Alex Burrows's MMA wet dream the other day, for instance. The call on the ice was well deserved with the extra 2 and 10. Hell, there may even be one game in it for Buff, though barring some rule about not being allowed to punch once you're both on the ground I can't see how.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
dude their both **** plays. i wont respond to it further cuz honestly i dont care that much. I can do with Buff beating the snot out of Greer and ending it when the refs jump in.

You won't respond further? You didn't even respond the first time. "OK man" tells me nothing.

And for someone that honestly "doesn't care that much" about something, you're sure posting a lot about it. Are you one of those guys that calls into 1290, rambles for two minutes and then says ".. but that's not what I wanted to talk about?"

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Friday night we win big and it's really quiet in here

un51Gzv.jpg

Reactions: DharmaBum

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
That was a hockey fight. They were grappling on the ice and Buff didn't connect when the linesman was on Greer. The most dangerous part of that fight was Greer's takedown sending them both off-balance from 6 and a half feet to the ice.

There's no way they can suspend a player for any of what happened in that scrap as long as fighting is still allowed.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
The annual stomping of the Avs is always fun. That was sheer domination by the team. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I mean, this was the second time in as many nights that Myers got beaten directly on a goal that he shouldn't have been beating on, but it is what it is. Trouba can't get back soon enough.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
4th line plug goes after best player, and then is stomped into the dirt.

Yawn.

Yeah, maybe it broke "the code" but IDGAF about that.

If Hendricks did the same to MacKinnon, I would expect the exact same response.

One of the Avs young guns...according to their fans.

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
Pack of wolves INDEED.

Fantastic game by Buff. Copper gets off the schneid with a shorty. Scheif is a point machine. Morrisey was realllllllly good. And Matty P!. .. cant say enuff about his season. KC continues to impress. Our captain just keeps leading.

Looks like we found some lines at least til Mo decides to throw poo at the wall again:sarcasm:.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad