Post-Game Talk: Jets destroy Avs 6-1

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
So much for that 2 game losing streak that threatened to implode the season.

Another familiar, solid Jets effort. When they play the way they did tonight (which is often), they are very tough to beat.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Nice to see Copp finally get a goal.

Loved how TSN used a graphic showing all Jets 1.0 and 2.0 goaltender wins in the 3rd.

Finally saw Byfluglien Hulk-out at the end of the second period.

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
First and third lines absolutely dominated, the skill disparity was too huge. Buff was a frigging monster, Morrissey solid as always (our secret MVP) and Myers was good (until he just couldn’t care at 6-0).

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
I say we start a petition to have Buff cut an album of eclectic hits. His spectrum seems pretty wide: John Denver to AC/DC
Lol, I think Buff was just moving his lips to Thank God I'm a Country Boy, he's heard the song but doesn't really know the words. Hilarious.

Reactions: Tommigun

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
I'm sure Buff didn't like some snot-nosed nobody crosschecking his team's star player in the neck and back in a 4-0 game.
That's fair, but finish it with the fight. No need to keep punching while he's on the ground.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
That's fair, but finish it with the fight. No need to keep punching while he's on the ground.

Byfuglien needing a literal split second to realize that it was time to end the fight concerns me much less than Greer trying to goon it up before and after, and whoever it was that put Perreault head-first into the boards after. Carefully calculated headhunting much more worrisome.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Byfuglien needing a literal split second to realize that it was time to end the fight concerns me much less than Greer trying to goon it up before and after, and whoever it was that put Perreault head-first into the boards after. Carefully calculated headhunting much more worrisome.
ok man

Reactions: baronvonadam

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg

And bullshit stickwork whole third period, cross-checks, Johnson's slash on Connor. If you want to square up, square up, don't swing your stick around.

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
That was a passionate Buff taking out a guy who was trying to hurt hs teammate. If you have ever been really pissed you would know that you go for it. He didn’t knee or kick him. He just threw a few late ones. It was a good fight for our playoff competition to see and will pay dividends later.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad