Post-Game Talk: Jets Bagel the Crapitals 3 -0

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
mathmatically when do we know that the top 3 in our division clinch? I take it that it would be soon?
1000026092.jpg

Are you looking for officially? This is sportsclubstats

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Now that’s Winnipeg Jets hockey we are use too this season … having a bad game is not the end of the world. It’s a lesson to be learned.
By the way many posts did the Jets hit …. 5 lol?
The only thing I’m mad about is why did the game started 30 mins early … missed most of the first.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Well, that certainly was a much better effort by the Jets! The whole team showed up and played a very impressive game. There were a few miscues, but Hellebuyck gets the shutout and the Jets win, so that's all that matters. I give this game five "Ghosts" out of five...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The Prediction Contest for the game against the Mustard Kitties has been posted for your guesses. Don't forget to sign up to create a GDT, the next one has your name written all over it! See you all on Wednesday! Good night...

giphy.gif

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Now that’s Winnipeg Jets hockey we are use too this season … having a bad game is not the end of the world. It’s a lesson to be learned.
By the way many posts did the Jets hit …. 5 lol?
The only thing I’m mad about is why did the game started 30 mins early … missed most of the first.
Mondays and Wednesdays on Sportsnet start at 6:30 PM. Heads up for this Wednesday.

Ponds

ꮯꭺꭲꭺꮯꮮꭹꮪꮇ!
Nov 2, 2023
Anacita
I love when the Jets win, especially when the other team doesn't score. That's two 3-0 nothing shutouts on either side of the 5-0 paint spill. Gotta love the game of hockey.

Knew the boys would bounce back. Personal favorite moment from tonight's game was Ehlers and Pionk taking turns in the scrum, late 3rd period. A couple "how do you do?" cross checks to let Washington know, then fist bumping each other at the bench. Got me fired right up! That's playoff style hockey. These guys will be ready for the postseason, I have no doubt. Nikolaj belongs on the top line. Neil is elevating his game at the right time.

Wish TT had taken the shot, would have been a heck of a first as a Jet. He's going to be massive for us, mark my words.

Jets can still improve too, stay consistent, which is a good thing. I have a lot of belief in this team. For those who think Winnipeg are frauds..

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
from bones post game
-vlads got a bad thumb
-was planning on getting perfetti some shifts at lw with monahan/toffoli but all lines were going

Looks like Iafallo was in danger of dropping but his goal kept him up there. I like Cole and Nino together though. They just could use a winger without as much 4unnel vision as Barron has.

from bones post game
-vlads got a bad thumb
-was planning on getting perfetti some shifts at lw with monahan/toffoli but all lines were going

Looks like Iafallo was in danger of dropping but his goal kept him up there. I like Cole and Nino together though. They just could use a winger without as much 4unnel vision as Barron has.

Reactions: Ponds

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad