Post-Game Talk: Jets 6 - Sucks 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
Didn't get to see the game (I'll watch in the morning) due to a prior commitment involving too much food and copious amounts of alcohol but the score is a little disappointing in that we didn't put up a ten spot. :D
I expect we will get shutout by Claude Dumbass next game.

Reactions: Buffdog

AlaskaJet

Retrieves pucks and ducks
Sep 29, 2017
Olympia, Washington (from Ft. Garry)
Lovely stuff

Crowd chants for Toffoli!

TT pummels two markers, almost gets the hattie

Tied with Dallas, Tied with Avs

Tree with a really decent game.

Names super feisty!

Little Croissant really killing it, we need to keep this coelacanth somehow.
Absolutely, but the guy is a brilliant human-Sasquatch super-intelligent guy from Port Alberni who is our giant ninja-OBI-wan Kenobi in the net.
If you’d met him, you (I’m sure) would not (with all respect to Bryan L) not refer to LB as “Little Broissoit”.
Just sayin’, otherwise right on brother..

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Lots of laughs at the game tonight. The step daughter's husband wore his Ducks' jersey to the game. I asked him at the very beginning of the game if the loser was going to pick up the tab at the restaurant after the game...wouldn't bite. Almost felt sorry for him but 2015 wasn't that long ago. Did I mention he's a Rider fan?

LB's last 11 games...9-1-1...wow...to me, that's a stat that says something. He is 12-4-2 on the season with a .927 sv%.

I was pissed off when I found out Sammy was sitting out but I guess if there was a game to sit him out, for whatever reason, this was the game.

Schmidt played like he didn't want to sit any more...competition is great.

Stanley was actually adequate or dare I say, more than adequate.

I think coaches love Iafallo's game, especially in the playoffs.

Tof had a really good game and adds another weapon to the O.

Names isn't the biggest guy out there, but he doesn't take shit from anyone. I love this guy's game and we are getting him at a bargain.

JMo at 6.25m for 4 more seasons is highway robbery. Can't say enough about him.

How many players in the league protect the puck better than Scheif?

UFO

Mar 14, 2022
Switzerland
The atmosphere in the arena sounded outstanding on TV. the place must have been bouncing. great game, what a show. the only thing that would have made it even better was if both teams wore their old school jerseys.

great game! Happy for TT and his first Jets goals.

Last edited:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Nice game by everyone, Scheifele is so underrated and i have said it a few times this season Brossoit could be the starting goaltender on at least half the teams in the NHL and he's our backup. Tied for 1st place in the Central, Go Jets Go and now we boogie-woogie.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Can’t really take anything from a game when the opposition no shows but its still fun to enjoy the winz.

CaptainUgly

27 Time World Champions
Apr 22, 2018
So watched Kings vs Hawks highlights. What is writhe Kings helmets? I was thinking centurions from Battlestar Galactica and expected Starbuck & Apollo to fly in and save the day.😆
I think they look pretty slick....I ain't hating on them!

Nice game by everyone, Scheifele is so underrated and i have said it a few times this season Brossoit could be the starting goaltender on at least half the teams in the NHL and he's our backup. Tied for 1st place in the Central, Go Jets Go and now we boogie-woogie.

Bucky looked a bit gassed in the playoffs the last few years by being over worked IMO....I wouldn't mind seeing LB get a few extra starts down thr stretch to keep Bucky fresh. Doubt that happens though.

Reactions: wraithsonwings
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad