Not open for further replies.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
1710556572807.png

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
That was about as good a game as one can expect against the Ducks. Complete domination for the most part. Still worried about their recent record against playoff teams, but at least they are beating the teams that they're supposed to be beating, while actually looking like they deserve the win. I don't think there's much quantifiable data you can pull out of this game. It was just top to bottom brilliant against a very bad Ducks team.
I'd be more worried if that was our record with our full top 6 for all of those games

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Fun game to watch - but this is simply what the Jets are expected to do on a team that is getting destroyed by the entire league - and on a back-to-back

AHLApples with career high in goals.. Toffoli seems to have chemistry with Ehlers... JoMo another monster game - set the tone with that hit early and then three assists

Bones actually rolled four lines... amazing.

Perfetti should have been in this on - he would have broken his drought...

Ggg99

Sep 17, 2018
I’ll say it again. Ducks are awful.

But still. Jets are so damn good.

Shuffles great today. Nice to see Toffoli settle in and score a couple prototypical Toffoli goals.

LB with back to back shutouts. Goalie controversy? No, just best tandem in the league.

183857DE-8152-402F-B387-8FFA326D0D13.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad