Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
IMG_5861.jpeg
Tafolli not happy

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
4/5 Stickmen tonight Nik 2 goals and a game stimulating fight, KFC 2 goals league co leader, Helle steady as she goes even the Barron got into the action. Names with his best game a Jet. Tree didn't embarrass himself. Joshua with 4 points. You have to like the way they played tonight even when the Devils can back the Jets didn't give up sustain some of the Devils pressure early in the third and ran away in the end. One one quibble if your going to shoot the puck don't think about it shoot the puck.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Great game - enjoyed every minute of it.
Nice to see Ehlers pop a couple - he looked a little down lately - and the fight tells me he's back (more so than the goals) - hope he keeps it up.
I thought out top 2 lines were dangerous all night - and the bottom half were solid.
A few ups and downs on the blueline but nothing worth getting into after a 6 - 3 win

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
DeMelo a complete disaster on ice tonight. Scoring chances galore for the Devils whenever he was on the ice. I don't know what was up with him tonight.

Ehlers fight was the turning point as without it I fear the Devils would have pushed strong for an equalizer. I don't want to see Ehlers fight esp not a guy who has 30 lbs on him and is clearly out of his weight class but what a way to let your teammates know you got their back. Clearly it had a rallying effect with Vlad with that big hit on Barron goal and then Scheifele and Appleton also dropping the gloves. Glad we don't have to have a designated goon to take of this type of stuff unlike a certain team that plays in the center of the universe.

Better game from Helle but still not his usual self, lots of juicy rebounds tonight. But he did give us a quality start tonight.

I thought the first 2 period were pretty fair play by the Jets but the first half of the 3rd where they turtled sucked. That was a uncharacteristic 3rd period from the Jets, usually this season they have been pretty good at locking it down, just too loose tonight. I don't think Arniel will be happy with the team defense in the 3rd.

Perfetti continuing to pile up points. Vlad solid. Finger lickin' good sniping by Connor.

Sucks about the Kupari injury, I was looking forward to seeing him play with more talented linemates today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia