Post-Game Talk: Jets 5 - Dead Wings 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Vilardi's so f***ing good you guys, I'm so happy for him. Kings are doing pretty well in spite of Dubois, but Vilardi is CRUSHING. I always liked the Jets, but now I love them. Might have to get me a Vilardi jersey

Reactions: GNP

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
Probably lightweight lol.
Double gin and club sodas are 12ish-14ish dollars or something, I don't even know exactly. But 2-3 those a period had me feeling It (someone insert gif here)

Was heavily disappointed that the 23$ Margarita wasn't even a real one
I too turned in a boozy effort last night, albeit only 3-4 at the game. 2 quickies at the Shark Club and a few more postgame at Leopold's.

Folks don't know what they're missing at the old barn this year. (save personal bankruptcy)

Free tickets, free transportation (walked) to offset the booze cost lol

V likely not all doubles but yeah shit got out of hand last night to say the least haha
what section

Reactions: Buffdog

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
I too turned in a boozy effort last night, albeit only 3-4 at the game. 2 quickies at the Shark Club and a few more postgame at Leopold's.

Folks don't know what they're missing at the old barn this year. (save personal bankruptcy)

what section

Edit: which leopolds?

Last edited:

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Iafallo has done nothing 5 on 5 this year. He's scoring at 4th line rates despite almost all of his minutes playing with high end talent. I haven't been all that impressed with him.

Nino shouldn't be signaled out, he's actually scoring at first line rates from the third line.

Appelton and Lowry have regressed to close to their norms scoring wise so no real complaints there.

I think it's Appleton... his transition game is something I've noticed is not quite working. Often he gets stonewalled at both the bluelines not allowing that line to establish offensive zone time. Iafallo has cooled down but he also has a better track record than Appleton so I've more faith in him than Apples.

To be honest I'd love to see Barron get a run with Lowry and Nino. As that line is currently constructed, I feel like Nino is being wasted on that line.

Reactions: GNP and hn777

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I think it's Appleton... his transition game is something I've noticed is not quite working. Often he gets stonewalled at both the bluelines not allowing that line to establish offensive zone time. Iafallo has cooled down but he also has a better track record than Appleton so I've more faith in him than Apples.

To be honest I'd love to see Barron get a run with Lowry and Nino. As that line is currently constructed, I feel like Nino is being wasted on that line.

If Perfetti can play C we could eventually do KC-Perfetti-Nino and then something like Vlad-Lowry-Apples/Barron

Reactions: JetsFan815

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
That's because Stempniak wanted to be a Jet and he produced too along with being a fan favorite.
Chevy is allowed to make minor mistakes.

And now you know for sure that the PLD trade will be talked about for years since Valardi will be far more impactful to our organization.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Lee Stempniak still gets brought up on occasion. The aftermath of big trades easily has a lifespan past the following season.
Well, he is a member of the HFJets Hall of Fame...

Legends.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad