Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
pimp-pimpin.gif

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
4/5 stickmen tonight, first LB and some big saves while the Jets decided if they were going to play tonight. Vilardi plays the right way and is on a heater. Top line very good, 4th line playing really well. D on a whole solid and the PK killed two third period penalties. All in all this is a pretty solid lineup and being in first shouldn't be a surprise but I still am. Another win against the Bruins and the holidays will be indeed merry.

aur6l.gif
aur6l.gif
aur6l.gif
aur6l.gif

dcypher

Feb 7, 2013
Anyone have chart data on the Jets game trajectory from the 1st to 3rd? Slow starts in the 1st are so normal like it feels as if they are legitimately Jets taking off in flight.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
So if AJF is sent down he has to clear waivers? What about Kupari?

Not sure AJF will clear this time around. I know he only has a goal but is a pretty good 4 th line forechecker. Certainly better than what some teams are putting out in the 4th line.
The only player on the current roster waiver exempt is Perfetti.

Reactions: blues10

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Great 1st and 4th line game, okay 2nd line, 3rd line having trouble lately.

Reactions: hn777

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
So if AJF is sent down he has to clear waivers? What about Kupari?

Not sure AJF will clear this time around. I know he only has a goal but is a pretty good 4 th line forechecker. Certainly better than what some teams are putting out in the 4th line.
The only Players we can send to the Moose without going through waivers would be Perfetti(not going to happen) and Heinola(who might go down for a conditioning stint).

Not sure what the Jets will do.

They did call Toninato back up so he'll go back down if Kupari comes back after the Xmas break. When Heinola is ready then you just drop Stanley off at the perimiter and tell him to f*** off.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad