Jersey Patch coming

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Just wait till the Stanley Cup gets a sponsor and a whole ring dedicated to it

The Stanley Cup brought to you by Stanley's Cup!

Instead of Lord Stanley's Cup players will now lift an oversized version of the Stanley tumbler over their head.

230208101817-stanley-quencher-40oz-product-image-cnnu-4019668010.jpg

You know, because those poor billionaires have to recoup their losses from the pandemic a few years back... It's only temporary. And fans love it! Just like the digital ads on the boards!

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009

Instead of Lord Stanley's Cup players will now lift an oversized version of the Stanley tumbler over their head.

View attachment 837007
You know, it's getting tougher and tougher to think the suburbanite stereotype is just a stereotype. That whole frenzy over those allegedly lead containing cups was just another thing that made me think Thanos was right.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA

View attachment 837007

You know, because those poor billionaires have to recoup their losses from the pandemic a few years back... It's only temporary. And fans love it! Just like the digital ads on the boards!

Makar seems happy with it
Makar Stanley CUp.jpg

They must have found a win in the bottom of one of @Gniwder's bins.

Looks like it was the only one.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
7 game losing streak now there's an "illness" tearing thru the Wings roster.

If that's not bad juju then I don't know what is. That's what happens when you upset Mr. Hockey.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
As I said in the GDT, I wonder if the Ilitches made more money from the jersey ad than they would've made from two home playoff games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad