Injury Report: Jeff Zatkoff hurt at Kings skate. Needs help of the ice and to locker room.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
So what's you're goalie depth now?

Budaj
Campbell
Imoo
Imoo

?

Jets fan here and I dare not bring up the P word. There HAS to be free agent goalies you can sign. Go that route if you're smart.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I'm sure Bill Ranford or Jamie Storr can suit up. I have a sick sense of humor so I actually hope we see that. Set a new record for goalies used in one season.

Going to be hard to beat the kings franchise record. 7 goalies played minutes in 07-08. Labarbera, Aubin, Ersberg, Cloutier, Bernier, Quick, Taylor is descending order of games played.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
So what's you're goalie depth now?

Budaj
Campbell
Imoo
Imoo

?

Jets fan here and I dare not bring up the P word. There HAS to be free agent goalies you can sign. Go that route if you're smart.

:laugh:

Wait, is this reverse psychology?

Behind Imoo is Jack Flinn. But yeah, it's all ugly.

Jul 31, 2005
CA
You can't play "some guys dad" as a backup again in Ontario, the Kings have to make some kind of move. The projected 1-2 in Ontario is now the 1-2 in LA.

thelos

Bunk
Jul 19, 2011
Assuming you guys don't have the cap space for pavelec/Mason type, but what about Neuvirth?

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Assuming you guys don't have the cap space for pavelec/Mason type, but what about Neuvirth?

We always have a Greene we can send back the other way to even out the cap. Don't see Philly moving a goalie.

Kings are fine where they are. Coming off 2 wins in a row now. What's the hurry?

8 days before our waiver wire status jump to the top 5-10 of the league.

Yog S'loth

Sep 7, 2005
Southern California
lol us

Budaj/Campbell in the NHL

Ten-years retired goalie coach and his rec league player kid in the AHL

McCollum sniped by Calgary twelve minutes before we needed him

Flinn not even trusted to start in the ECHL

Seriously

Seriously my people

Ad

Upcoming events