Injury Report: Jeff Zatkoff hurt at Kings skate. Needs help of the ice and to locker room.

kingskring

Dec 3, 2012
Helene ElliottVerified account ‏@helenenothelen 10m10 minutes ago
per @reallisa Kings goalie Jeff Zatkoff was helped off ice at El Segundo morning skate. Details to come as available.

Elliott Teaford ‏@ElliottTeaford 6m6 minutes ago
I didn't see what happened to Jeff Zatkoff, but he appeared to be in a bad way. Will learn more soon.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I expected Budaj and Campbell to be starting in Ontario, not for the Kings. And now the price to acquire a goalie just skyrocketed

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
What the hey, that makes Jonah Imoo the starting goalie for Ontario tonight? Guess someone ought to give Thomas McCallum a call because Ontario needs a back-up now. I'll bet this isn't what Campbell dreamed of possibly happening when he got traded.

Feel bad for Zatkoff. Hope it's just a short-term injury.

So who's sticking pins in voodoo dolls of our goalies?

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
What the hey, that makes Jonah Imoo the starting goalie for Ontario tonight? Guess someone ought to give Thomas McCallum a call because Ontario needs a back-up now. I'll bet this isn't what Campbell dreamed of possibly happening when he got traded.

The Flames signed McCollum. Kings should just get Reto Berra from Florida.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013

Contrary to what may be believed, I do not have a voodoo doll to help the tank.

That is however a good idea. My bro is out in Louisiana, I'll have him go down to the bayou and see if he can't find a Voodoo woman to make me up a couple of dolls.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Dean, the season is lost, don't do anything stupid. . Trade a 7th for Pavelec and hope for Nolan Patrick at the draft.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

Jonah's dad is backing him up tonight :laugh:

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
RDJ_Woah.gif

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
=PJ Kings Hockey;123474401]What the hey, that makes Jonah Imoo the starting goalie for Ontario tonight? Guess someone ought to give Thomas McCallum a call because Ontario needs a back-up now. I'll bet this isn't what Campbell dreamed of possibly happening when he got traded.

My money is on Bryz, working any angle to get back into the NHL...

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
McCollum has been signed by the Flames? We're doomed.

Contrary to what may be believed, I do not have a voodoo doll to help the tank.

That is however a good idea. My bro is out in Louisiana, I'll have him go down to the bayou and see if he can't find a Voodoo woman to make me up a couple of dolls.

Ha ha. Oh wait, you're serious? Hmmm, let me get back to you.

Lisa dillman ‏@reallisa · 9s9 seconds ago

Groin injury for Zatkoff, per Sutter

Okay, who wants to try being goalie today?

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Last time Quickie went down for an extended period of time the team made Ben Scrivens look like Patrick Roy.

The blueline then was considerably better than it is now. They can only do so much. Take the Minnesota game for example. Seemed like any shot on Zatkoff posed as a scoring threat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad