Injury Report: Jeff Zatkoff hurt at Kings skate. Needs help of the ice and to locker room.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
What about something like Purcell + Zatkoff (assuming he's not out long) for Bernier and a 3rd?

Gives the Ducks a bit of cap space and gives the Kings a goalie they need.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
I believe it's a reference to Calgary signing McCollum, who was at our camp and we presumably would have signed to fill the hole.

Well yeah, but it's weird to ask if a team can have too many goalies on this particular day.

If you can take his contract the Wings would move Howard for just about anything.

Brown Gaborik Greene Scuderi Shore King Clifford Nolan Zatkoff Gilbert McNabb Lewis

for

Howard

no take backs !

meatloaf.jpg

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
So did anyone else get an email for free Bailey bobble head if you can play goal tonight?
Was in the car running errands with the wife when she read the news on her phone.
If it wasn't for bad luck they would have no luck at all.
Kings went from having Quick , Bernier, and Jones in their system, to Budaj and player to be named later.
Someone hire a Pilates coach.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Until something happens with a goalie, be prepared to have fans try to peddle us all sorts of crap that we will, in response, say no to, and they will follow up with some variation of "well we're in the driver's seat so you have to."

member 88115

So what position does Nolan Patrick play. Any Doughty type D-men in the draft? This year is going to suck

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Does India still hoard the nukes in Civ 6?

I'm skeptical... I love CiV but the new one looks like a $1 facebook game. I know graphics shouldn't matter in a turn-based strategy game but it just looks tacky.

On topic: :help: :popcorn: :cry: :shakehead:joker::clittle:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad