Injury Report: Jeff Zatkoff hurt at Kings skate. Needs help of the ice and to locker room.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
The blueline then was considerably better than it is now. They can only do so much. Take the Minnesota game for example. Seemed like any shot on Zatkoff posed as a scoring threat.

I bet we can look back to a few posts from people who thought the blue line was going to be a big problem.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Um... Idea!!!! Ok Lewis is the black hole of offense. What if we put him in the Kings net? Would his presence alone be enough to nullify all offense in a 5-6 foot radius?

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
We know how this story ends, right? With Jack Campbell as the Conn Smythe winahahahahah I can't finish

Tadite

Feb 27, 2002
Rhode Island
Visit site
We know how this story ends, right? With Jack Campbell as the Conn Smythe winahahahahah I can't finish

Weirdly I feel bad for the guy. What real chance he has is all about getting games in and some decent coaching. Build a case in the AHL. He wouldn't be the first goalie to have a late career boom.

Still... who... This is just amazing. Down to goalie 3/4.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Weirdly I feel bad for the guy. What real chance he has is all about getting games in and some decent coaching. Build a case in the AHL. He wouldn't be the first goalie to have a late career boom.

Still... who... This is just amazing. Down to goalie 3/4.

No I totally agree. Honestly for his career this is probably a bad scenario.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
No I totally agree. Honestly for his career this is probably a bad scenario.

It's okay. He probably just rides the bench a couple of games. I mean he's only going to get playing time if Budaj gets pulled or, god forbid, injured.

:laugh:

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA
Time for bill ranford to dust off his goalie equipment.

ranford_bill.jpg

Ha! My first thought, too. There's a movie script in there somewhere....

theMajor

Feb 9, 2012
Socal
Who would have thought at one point our goalies would be Budaj/Campbell.

the Kings have been lucky in the goaltending sense since Quick took over the #1 duties. hes been hurt once and Jones/Scrivens were great in his absence. losing Jones really sucks but what can you do? just bad luck right now

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
Would love to get Kuemper from Minnesota. Big athletic goalie that covers a lot of the net and has a cheap one year contract

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad