Confirmed with Link: Jay Harrison to the Jets for 2015 6th round pick

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
if your starting jets rebuild at 2011 ypu cant start chi rebuild at 2002. more like 2006.

Nice game by Harrison tonight.

one stat 2002 Keith drafted 2003 Seabrook drafted- 7 years after Keith drafted Hawks make playoffs, 8 years win Cup.

other stat 2005-2006 - Keith and Seabrook both join Hawks roster full time.

Does the rebuild start when the key parts are drafted or when they first enter the lineup full time? what is industry standard for this stat?

scelaton

Jul 5, 2012
Played over 20 min, including PK time, assisted on the first goal, plus 1 for the night, looked confident, pinched wisely, used his size....after just having gotten off the plane.
In a 2-1 game and with no depth below him, this signing has already made a big impact.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Nice game by Harrison tonight.

one stat 2002 Keith drafted 2003 Seabrook drafted- 7 years after Keith drafted Hawks make playoffs, 8 years win Cup.

other stat 2005-2006 - Keith and Seabrook both join Hawks roster full time.

Does the rebuild start when the key parts are drafted or when they first enter the lineup full time? what is industry standard for this stat?

I think a rebuild starts when a team starts to rebuild their core...

ie: trading old core for new young core/picks

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
I think a rebuild starts when a team starts to rebuild their core...

ie: trading old core for new young core/picks

thanks- Jets are just in continual build mode rather than rebuild since 2011 and the ownership change.

Buffalo is in rebuild.

Derfel*

Love the fact that we cheered when he first touched the puck. Welcome to Winnipeg!

(People will yell at you in the grocery store in 2 weeks.)

Derfel*

Seriously - the more I watched last night, the more I thought this move was a no-brainer. The guy is a decent pick-up for next to nothing.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
I keep seeing "Stuart level guy", Jay H did well but no one pointed out some bad flaws during the game(might be because of the drinking game though); Stuart is better, that much is clear.

- He made a good pinch but wasted time funbling vs the guy he pinched against and was caught bad, but our team D system had it covered and was not a factor at that moment

- Any time the rush was on vs him he gave no indication that his backwards skating was up to par and got coned, no goals were scored on the play though

+ He looked sturdy out there, not sure if he can intimidate more or he was just playing it extra clean for his 1st game

+ Yes he's no Bernier but that has nothing to do with hockey or defence

all I can remember for now about his play that stood out.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I keep seeing "Stuart level guy", Jay H did well but no one pointed out some bad flaws during the game(might be because of the drinking game though); Stuart is better, that much is clear.

- He made a good pinch but wasted time funbling vs the guy he pinched against and was caught bad, but our team D system had it covered and was not a factor at that moment

- Any time the rush was on vs him he gave no indication that his backwards skating was up to par and got coned, no goals were scored on the play though

+ He looked sturdy out there, not sure if he can intimidate more or he was just playing it extra clean for his 1st game

+ Yes he's no Bernier but that has nothing to do with hockey or defence

all I can remember for now about his play that stood out.

Sounds like Stuart...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad