Confirmed with Link: Jay Harrison to the Jets for 2015 6th round pick

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Carolina fans seem happy. Not a good sign but at least he's played in the NHL? Ottawa's 6th going back.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Winnipeg Jets @NHLJets · 4m 4 minutes ago
#NHLJets acquire Jay Harrison from Carolina for a 2015 6th round pick; place Trouba on IR retroactive to Dec 14.

Derfel*

Good to drop a 6th round pick for a warm body. I'll take it.

BradleyRoo

Aug 19, 2013
Jets make a trade?

Wow, hope the injuries can slow down now... c'mon it's Christmas time!

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
I'll take it.
Got an NHL player when we desperately needed one. And only gave up a pick which was unlikely to turn into and NHL player

Derfel*

Good news! I got nervous when I saw "D from Carolina"... assumed Hainsey was coming back - yikes!

dpenner

Jun 27, 2011
has played a bunch of 20+ minute games this year.....for the canes but still...poor mans mark stuart?

CaptainChef

Jan 5, 2014
Bedroom Jetsville
From Hockey News: oops someone beat me to this

Assets: Has big-league size and strength. Displays the profile of a classic stay-at-home blueliner with defensive and physical prowess.

Flaws: Can struggle with speedy forwards. Not a punishing hitter, despite ample size, he needs to keep his game simple because of his average skill set.

Quite far down Carolina depth chart and has been "not dressed" for a few games, but does put in >15 mins when he plays and is a lefty. Happy to get someone especially a LHD right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad