Prospect Info: Jared Davidson

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Arizona assigned Dylan Guenther to Seattle. He was one game away from gaining a year towards NHL UFA with the Coyotes.

Apparently, Guenther also expressed an interest in playing for the Memorial Cup. Seattle were pretty strong favorites to represent the West even before getting Guenther.

I guess we'll see if he plays with Davidson. Lambert is on that team now too. He looks much better in junior hockey.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Arizona assigned Dylan Guenther to Seattle. He was one game away from gaining a year towards NHL UFA with the Coyotes.

Apparently, Guenther also expressed an interest in playing for the Memorial Cup. Seattle were pretty strong favorites to represent the West even before getting Guenther.

I guess we'll see if he plays with Davidson. Lambert is on that team now too. He looks much better in junior hockey.
How did Seattle get his rights? He was an Oil King.
And why the hell would he want to lose a year to ufa?

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
How did Seattle get his rights? He was an Oil King.
And why the hell would he want to lose a year to ufa?

Edmonton traded him to Seattle like 5 days after WJC's finished. There was a whole swirl of major trades involving elite players in early January.

The Guenther trade didn't get as much fanfare, because the belief was Arizona was going to keep him the entire year. Well, they didn't.

Of course, it's Arizona who didn't want Guenther to gain an extra year toward free agency.

Guenther probably didn't want to go back to Edmonton, which isn't making the playoffs this year.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Edmonton traded him to Seattle like 5 days after WJC's finished. There was a whole swirl of major trades involving elite players in early January.

The Guenther trade didn't get as much fanfare, because the belief was Arizona was going to keep him the entire year. Well, they didn't.

Of course, it's Arizona who didn't want Guenther to gain an extra year toward free agency.

Guenther probably didn't want to go back to Edmonton, which isn't making the playoffs this year.
Yea. Just saw an article that his rights were trade Jan 10. Presumably Seattle knew Arizona was going to send him back to junior. Don't know why Arizona waited until now unless they were trying to convince Guenther.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
i will say something to you all ; i absolutely don't like that player because when he fights, he just needs a single punch to end the battle, therefor the pleasure is too short.
i want to be entertained for much longer :popcorn:, f*** him !

Last edited:

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
i will say something to you all ; i absolutely don't like that player because when he fights, he just needs a single punch to end the battle, therefor the pleasure is too short.

thanks for the sharing ! :wave:
Who ?

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
In other words, you want your sadistic pleasures to last a long, long time.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
In other words, you want your sadistic pleasures to last a long, long time.
FeHB72lX0AIz5-3.jpg

YES !

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I expect him to play in Laval next year on a AHL deal.

I'm liking some of the forward projects we should have in Laval next year:

Roy, Kidney, Simoneau, Davidson, and Teasdale - or will Teasdale be in MTL??

Not to mention the defense: Struble, Trudeau, Fairbrother, Norlinder, Beaudin - and Mailloux??

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site

Not to mention the defense: Struble, Trudeau, Fairbrother, Norlinder, Beaudin - and Mailloux??

I think so us signing Struble. I could say him being traded before august 15.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018

yeah the rockets will look so diferent next year,, propably worth to go and Watch some game lives

Reactions: 26Mats and Redux91

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad