Prospect Info: Jared Davidson

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
I'm guessing by picks like this and trading four picks out, the team doesn't feel this draft is very good.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

yoteshot

Lazy Habs fan
Aug 6, 2005
Gatineau / Ottawa
1657299788214.png

Draft year was ewwww, I guess they're hoping he's a late bloomer. Sorry for just posting stats, that's all I got on this one.

Reactions: jaffy27

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Looks like he was injured at 18 or the season was cut short last year - but he didn't seem to have terrible stats then too. I like this type of pick up because at this point you're drafting players that you hope will end up having CHL seasons like the one he just had.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Looks like he was injured at 18 or the season was cut short last year - but he didn't seem to have terrible stats then too. I like this type of pick up because at this point you're drafting players that you hope will end up having CHL seasons like the one he just had.
Didn't COVID shut most of their season last year
Based on how most people grade picks of players they don't watch, this looks like a good pick. Top-10 in WHL scoring as a 19 year old is pretty decent for a 130th pick.

I'll defer to people who have watched him though.
And it was a huge massive improvement... which is what you look for in a player. If we drafted this guy two years ago and he posted this season, we'd be excited for him.

He almost carried his whole teams offense. No one was close to him. Give him another good player and he's over 100 points.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaffy27 and Wats

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Its a tough call cause it just looks like a classic 20 year old figuring the league out but last year was cut short.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad