Prospect Info: Jan Mysak

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
lol fo sho.

if Lehks could be consistent as a scorer that would make him a very useful player. Mysak could be that.

I think Mysak could be more. He has way less panic in his game, more shiftiness, more ability to pick the other team apart and build plays. But he does have Lehks' anticipation and defensive acumen.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Great value pick, could turn out into a sneaky offensive bluechip prospect, produced with czech men, produced thrown into 22 whirlwind CHL games before shutdown, produced everywhere

Feels even better than when we got Ylonen early 2nd and people were claiming he was late 1st

I think the turn off for teams was the -12 in czech and the -12 in junior in the same year, especially with high production in such short amount of junior games and STILL going -12 means work to be done

still, need a home run type of pick like this every year

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Terrific pick.

He reminds me alot of Suzuki and his elite IQ. Obviously not as good as a playmaker or goalscorer but more so as great speed and elite smartness in his game.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
EjveKQWXgAIJS9b

Reactions: Redux91

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
12th on Wheeler's list:

- Plays a simple north south game. Very skilled. Good at making himself open in the offensive zone. Looked good this summer at the U20 for the Czechs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
What's his ceiling and NHL player comparison?

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Don't think it's been posted yet, but the DD scouting report on Mysak kinda sold me on him. Maybe a Danault replacement at 3c? or more offensive Lekhonen on LW? Also he looks a lot bigger than 5'10 and DD says he grew a couple inches during the year so I guess that's why there's some confusion about his size. Very young too so a lot of development left, could be a gem, hopefully.

Reactions: dralaf and KFlint

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
12th on Wheeler's list:

- Plays a simple north south game. Very skilled. Good at making himself open in the offensive zone. Looked good this summer at the U20 for the Czechs.
Who is this Wheeler person and where can I read his mock draft stuff?

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
Probably my favorite pick of the day. Having the chance to pick him where we got him is fabulous. It could lead to a Colberg kinda player but it diserve the swing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad