GDT: Jan. 4 • Semifinal • Canada vs. Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
That Sweden-Russia game makes me even more excited for the Canada-Finland game!

GO CANADA GO!

fallsviewafro*

Finland with the big upset here. Good squad this year, and after an easy win over the Swiss I think Canada will have bought into their own hype by now.

I hope I'm wrong, being Canadian and everything, but gut instincts and all that.

DrDangles

Mar 1, 2013
Obviously cheering for Canada, but a Finland - Sweden final would be fun to watch as well.

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

So far in the tournament, we have had one team taunt another after a win, one team slash another player in the face with a stick, one team start a fight...

I am sure we will because we always do, but I hope Canada takes the high road - win or lose.

Last edited by a moderator:

McCullogh

Feb 4, 2006
Paris
The best thing about this game is the fact that Canada or Finland will lose out on the final game. Have fun, try to avoid injuries. And no fighting, that is bad. Right?

terreur

Jan 27, 2006
Montreal
Anyone know why Derrick Pouliot doesn't speak french, it's a french name is it not?

a lot of english-canadians have french names and french ancestors, but most of them don't really learn the language when they don't live in french neighborhood.
You can think of Patrick Marleau, or Matt DUschene that are in the same situation...

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
Teravainen is a slippery guy in every sense. I just can't get a proper read on him. He is a dribbler but not dangler, he's a shooter but not scorer; he's a passer but not playmaker; he is a good skater but not fast; he elusive but not explosive...go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad