GDT: Jan. 4 • Semifinal • Canada vs. Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

f1nn

Jan 12, 2004
Espoo, Finland
games getting close boys (and girls)! I have ABSOLUTELY no idea why but I have a good feeling about this one :) 4-2 Finland Mäenalainen 2+1 TitTy 0+3

edit: I think the beer might have something to do with it :D

Harikkerk

Dec 27, 2011
Sweden
Canada will probably win, but anything can happen since we're talking about the Finns....

Fin - Swe.....final....in Sweden....well that would be something.

EDIT: Gotta hand in my guess aswell, 3 - 1 Canada. Will be a good and tight game as well.

f1nn

Jan 12, 2004
Espoo, Finland
Canada will probably win, but anything can happen since we're talking about the Finns....

Fin - Swe.....final....in Sweden....well that would be something.

EDIT: Gotta hand in my guess aswell, 3 - 1 Canada. Will be a good and tight game as well.

'95 nevö foget

Hzzz

May 5, 2012
We need a picture of ''Fiilismies'' here

fiilismies.gif

McGlassbangers

Jul 13, 2009
McFinland
Saros has been the best goalie in the tournament so far but it isn't enough if he is good today, he has to play lights out if we want to win this game. Also our PP sucks so we have to capitalize our PP opportunities. Ristolainen needs to step up his game.

1-2 OT win for Finland.

toewsintangibles

Leadership analyst
Dec 23, 2012
You can say that Canada has to show up for this game or Finland could win, but I don't believe it. Canada won't show up and still it will be a walk in the park for Canada.

Well the Czech's beat Canada and Finland beat the Czech's so anything is possible.

Also Ristolainen should be a standout for team Finland (except he is playing bad)

f1nn

Jan 12, 2004
Espoo, Finland
Well the Czech's beat Canada and Finland beat the Czech's so anything is possible.

Also Ristolainen should be a standout for team Finland (except he is playing bad)

Yeah I'm really hoping the day off will help Ristolainen step his game up because if Finland wants to have a shot we're gonna need him

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Im cautiously confident.

I think we definitely can & should win this game, but no chance in **** I'm taking Finland lightly.

I like this team, but I don't think we are as dominant as we have been in the past, and I don't think this team neccisarily has the ability to be as dominant. I mean we have some players who can light it up, but I don't for a second see us on another level than Finland.

Should be a good one, I think its a close game throughout, but Canada gets a few at the end. I'm going with 5-2 Canada.

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
After the moral final Canada and Finland will battle for silver; the loser will have to go home empty handed.

roto

Oct 26, 2009
WJC is a nice tournament because it's entertaining but doesn't raise my heart beat rate, so losing this game doesn't feel bad. I care about the result as little as EHT games. FIN-RUS bronze game would be basically as interesting to watch as FIN-SWE. Of course, for players sake I hope they win.

What I really care tonight and tomorrow is the volleyball WC qualification tournament where Finland can ensure the place in WC tournament, and be that way be a bit closer a spot in next olympics.

2-1 OT for Finland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad