GDT: Jan. 4 • Semifinal • Canada vs. Finland • II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
Everyone has been turning over the puck and making bad plays, but at the end of the day Drouin will be blamed more than any other forward :laugh: Meanwhile, Mantha is quiet without his linemate.

Quiet? No he's been awful. Sutter double shifted him and it paid off with him looking like the player he was criticized for before making the team.

SidGenoMario

Apr 10, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Darryl Sutter just doesn't get it. He lucked into the best WJC team of all time in 2005 ever, and now with slightly inferior players he just doesn't get it. We just need to score here. Put all your effort into scoring 2 goals against Finland in the next 6 minutes, and don't allow any goals. Then we'lll be fine IMO.

gretskidoo

Nov 26, 2011
Might be the worst game of hockey I've ever sern by Canadian team.

What's going on?

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
This is what happens when you put kids used to simple North-South hockey against a team that has players playing against adults with various tactics ever week. In short, Canada are getting outcoached right now.

European countries have had kids playing against adults for 20 years and Canada won gold the majority of the time. You're over thinking the fact that this Canadian team is just awful.

Polo*

wasnt the media trying to pump dumba's tires too? It just goes to show how they try to pass on their own opinion as fact.

Clearly we can all see the guy is an awful player and should never ever come close to playing in the NHL at any point of his career.

Also, this is the worst canadian team ever iced imo. Terrible...beyond awful

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
This is what happens when you put kids used to simple North-South hockey against a team that has players playing against adults with various tactics ever week. In short, Canada are getting outcoached right now.
Pretty much this.

DrDangles

Mar 1, 2013
I don't mind seeing my team lose, but it's hard to get behind a team that doesn't seem to give a ****. If this is how we're going to play on the world stage we don't deserve a medal at all.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
2 SHOTS in the period.

Shocker with 6 grinders on this team

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Congrats Finland.

Ignore the excuse makers. Your boys outplayed ours and deserve the win. Good luck in the Gold Medal Final guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad