GDT: Jan. 4 • Semifinal • Canada vs. Finland • II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Only Canadian goal scorer in the game.. What does that make everyone else?

Everyone has been turning over the puck and making bad plays, but at the end of the day Drouin will be blamed more than any other forward :laugh: Meanwhile, Mantha is quiet without his linemate.

Jacob8hockey*

we just need to score one goal because i feel if we get within one we'll get fired up and score in the last minute

have you not seen how constant turnovers, give aways, and selfish play has been a bad thing? it would be worse with domi.

Players like Domi can actually hold onto a puck and score.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I can't get over that pass, it was like 10 feet wide

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
This is what happens when you put kids used to simple North-South hockey against a team that has players playing against adults with various tactics ever week. In short, Canada are getting outcoached right now.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I will say this about horvat, one of the few players who actually hits. His game is clearly more suited for the small ice.

Jacob8hockey*

Dumba. There is a reason why Minny gave you number 55. #Dumba55

His Beardliness*

Fucale has gotten away with some awful mistakes playing the puck.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
If this was in Toronto there would be a lot of waffles on the ice

Well deserved too. Anybody else getting sick of seeing Bob Nicholson's face? Someone needs to pay the price for icing such terrible teams year after year. I really cannot wait to hear him talk about how disappointed he is and how they'll be ready for next year..."Yawn" Axe this loser!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad