GDT: Jan. 4 • Semifinal • Canada vs. Finland • II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
lol @ people saying this game is over. It's the world juniors. The insane is the norm in this tournament.

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

Still not rattled. If they're still down 2 at the 1:30 mark I'll get worried a bit.

FriedEgg

Sep 26, 2009
This game shows why NHL should never go to international ice. No offense. Trap all day.

RobertR

Jul 5, 2012
Yeyy, Bronze medal game will be so entertaining. Canada vs Russia always is. :)

George Maharis

Risk Taker
Feb 6, 2011
nova sGOATia
It sucks to see Canada being eliminated, but I didn't expect us to even make it this far. My pick to win it is always Sweden. Mainly because I think they play the most entertaining style of hockey.

I said it the other day, Finland has a very talented team and is underrated. Assuming nothing changes in the next 5 minutes, I'm cheering for you against Sweden. About time you get a gold medal.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Trap hockey has really slowed this game now. Very frustrating to watch as a Canadian.

We knew that eventually the slow starts would come back to bite Canada, and now our worst fears have happened.

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
Darryl Sutter just doesn't get it. He lucked into the best WJC team of all time in 2005 ever, and now with slightly inferior players he just doesn't get it. We just need to score here. Put all your effort into scoring 2 goals against Finland in the next 6 minutes, and don't allow any goals. Then we'lll be fine IMO.

You're such a duster. Get out of here.

Richter915

Feb 2, 2010
Darryl Sutter just doesn't get it. He lucked into the best WJC team of all time in 2005 ever, and now with slightly inferior players he just doesn't get it. We just need to score here. Put all your effort into scoring 2 goals against Finland in the next 6 minutes, and don't allow any goals. Then we'lll be fine IMO.

it's much more inferior...sorry but drouin and mantha will not become sid and perry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad