GDT: Jan. 4 • Semifinal • Canada vs. Finland • II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2009
Drouin is a cry Baby selfish its the next Alexandre d'aigle

:laugh:

This tournament really tweaks peoples emotions oddly. Nothing anyone has done (other than maybe things that were suspensions) that people are complaining about will be remembered in a few weeks. One play in a tournament and Drouin is the next Daigle.

Anichels

May 3, 2013
Hub City
Canada's not playing as a team anymore. We can't make any 5 foot passes and then everybody wants to be the superstar and deke through the whole team. They need to regroup, not much time left.

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

What a terrible team we had this year. The selection committee is a idiot. I can't believe they left off the team Malcolm Subban, Connor Brown and Tie Domi off the team. This team deserves to loss. But oh well, Canada is only saving energy for the Olympics, the only tournament that matters. WE DA BESS

Malcolm's a year too old and Tie is about 30 years too old

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
We have decided to only defend the third peroid. I never liked that tactic too much, it has cost games to teams trying it before.

Tompa8989*

Amazing pass from Dumba across the blueline...Gretzky must be worried that his assists records will be beaten by such an amazing passer as Dumba:yo:

ffenliv

Jan 2, 2009
Talk about trying to do too much: Fucale decides to pass it 20 feet, which would do nothing more useful than leaving it to the guy right next to him. The pass misses, and the result is a d-zone faceoff.

I guess this is what you get with teenagers. God knows I wasn't any more even-keeled at 16-19.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Canada has 2 or 3 shots on goal this period?
Fins defense is for real.
They've clogged up the neutral zone beautifully today.

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
Canada is starting to panic as the time is ticking away. They need to focus. Finland is playing to win-they can feel it- so it won't be easy.

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
I don't think I've ever seen such a horribad Team Canada. Belarus would give them a run for their money right now, just a bunch of grinders and young kids. They obviously took the right players to Malmo (Dumba, LOL)

mdobbs

Oct 21, 2010
Sutter has been out coached. He got too much credit for his cake walk wins with two incredibly stacked teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad