Value of: Jakob Silfverberg at the Draft.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
personally I'm against trading Silf... hes the type of player you want on a cup team.... id rather trade Perry and resign Henrique and silf(if we can find a way to do so)

Bobby Smash

Feb 13, 2008
MX
personally I'm against trading Silf... hes the type of player you want on a cup team.... id rather trade Perry and resign Henrique and silf(if we can find a way to do so)
Yeah. But I'd rather trade Perry AND Henrique, then sign John Tavares.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I think if silf can become a consistent 20+/20+/50 guy.... the criticism would completely go away from our fan base... and honestly he has the skill to do so... I think this year was more due to kesler not being himself. I like him a lot as a player... and I think its a mistake to let him go.

Reactions: HanSolo

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Silf expecting his first child this month . Have gut instinct that this year ( along with guys like Manson( who got engaged. Not that he struggled) and other young guys on the team, had a lot of the wife/gf/family issues that side track hockey focus( that even Getzlef and Perry admitted happened to them) ducks need to get younger and faster for the #5/6 dmen. Upgrade our 4th line with speed, youth and talent. John Gibson needs to stay healthy and we will be ok. At this point though, if both Henrique and silf can’t be resigned long term, henrique>silf do to his position.
Perry never admitted to anything. He refused to talk about his decline of two years ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad