Injury Report: Jake Gardiner

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
Dermott did struggle a little when he was playing with Zaitsev. Which I'm OK with. Excited to see Holl again but I do hope Gardiner a swift recovery

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
That slash was nothing...he fires it around the boards in the offensive zone. Wonder if it maybe precaution with a trade possible. Lou is crafty...I mean the slash could be an injury just cant see it. When a player gets it on the hand they normally shake their glove or go off..Jake passed it up and followed the play in
Why the hell would they take him outta the game for a trade? We're making the playoffs and this was a big game for us.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
That slash was nothing...he fires it around the boards in the offensive zone. Wonder if it maybe precaution with a trade possible. Lou is crafty...I mean the slash could be an injury just cant see it. When a player gets it on the hand they normally shake their glove or go off..Jake passed it up and followed the play in

2 Things - The Leafs said its a lower body issue, so stop focusing on the slash.

- Lou would not jeopardize an important game y yanking a player mid way through. He'd pull him beforehand if it was close or wait until its over. LA literally did this last night ~ they specifically told Ottawa they werent pulling their guys in the trade because the game was too important.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Let's hope it's nothing serious. He has been our defacto number one guy for several weeks now.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
2 Things - The Leafs said its a lower body issue, so stop focusing on the slash.

- Lou would not jeopardize an important game y yanking a player mid way through. He'd pull him beforehand if it was close or wait until its over. LA literally did this last night ~ they specifically told Ottawa they werent pulling their guys in the trade because the game was too important.

So you think he is traded?

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Why is everyone talking about calling up Holl?

Gardiner is a LD and so is Borgman who's already played close to 50 games this season

It's got to be Borgman

Reactions: FADYB

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Why is everyone talking about calling up Holl?

Gardiner is a LD and so is Borgman who's already played close to 50 games this season

It's got to be Borgman

I'd just play Carrick and call up Valiev to sit on the bench.

But Borgman is likely to be called up.

GoldenGOOSE

Jan 14, 2018
Love to see Holl and have Hainsey play the left side. Borgman needs to lose some weight and get faster. He is a good player, just a tad slow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad