pled

Sep 7, 2009
my NCAA Frozen Four picks,

DU over Union

Providence over UMD
Notre Dame over DU

Notre Dame Champs

would be sweet if it turned out like that!:yo::hockey:

can all the Jake Evans fanboy please stand up ?

Pretty embarrassing group of forwards lol. Hope we get some great forwards this draft.

Evans, Bitten and Addison are a good top 3 but yeah we need more than this in the next draft

Last edited:

pled

Sep 7, 2009
wow notre dame come back from 0-2 to 2-2 with a good pass from our boy Evans. if anyone want to listen the audio stream is free.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Evans with another game today @ 3:30PM against UMass Lowell River Hawks. A win today and Evans and Notre Dame make it to the Frozen Four!! I'm pretty sure Evans will be signing an ELC this summer with the Habs. Hopefully we'll see him in Laval next year.

notre-dame.70.png
vs.
mass-lowell.70.png

Last edited:

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Evans with another game today @ 3:30PM against UMass Lowell River Hawks. A win today and Evans and Notre Dame make it to the Frozen Four!! I'm pretty sure Evans will be signing an ELC this summer with the Habs. Hopefully we'll see him in Laval next year.

notre-dame.70.png
vs.
mass-lowell.70.png

i'd think he finishes out his college career with another year. i think if he's gone this far, he'd stick around for another year. I'd think so anyways.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
notre dame take a fast lead in their game. Evens might go to the frozen four!

Also, I wanna had Evans is 75% on faceoff today, 71 % last game and 59% during this season.

Last edited:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Evans with a rush up ice gets the puck out front and now the game is tied up 2-2 late in the 3rd. Heck of a play by him, and while i've only seen the 3rd he's looked like one of their best players.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Evans with a rush up ice gets the puck out front and now the game is tied up 2-2 late in the 3rd. Heck of a play by him, and while i've only seen the 3rd he's looked like one of their best players.

with Bjork and Petersen he's up there

they are going to overtime!

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Notre dame did it ! FROZEN FOUR not bad for a team full of mostly junior and no senior

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Evans will make his first trip to the Frozen Fours, the problem is it looks like they will face Denver, the #1 rated team in the NCAA this year. Still will be a great experience for him.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The worst part is I JUST noticed TSN had it on their website. I turned it on just in time to watch the handshakes. :shakehead

Now they have Penn State vs. Denver.

Thrilled to know Evans is heading to the Frozen Four.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Evans with 6 pts in 5 games during the HE playoffs and Frozen Four tournament. Aside from his mini slump in Nov when he had 1 pt in 5 games, he's been Mr. consistent, never going more then one game without picking up a point. since that slump he's had 29 pts in 25 games and had points in all but 4 of those 25 games.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Evans with 6 pts in 5 games during the HE playoffs and Frozen Four tournament. Aside from his mini slump in Nov when he had 1 pt in 5 games, he's been Mr. consistent, never going more then one game without picking up a point. since that slump he's had 29 pts in 25 games and had points in all but 4 of those 25 games.

Thanks. Pretty interesting. Can't wait to see what the future holds for him.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

2017_mens_frozen_four.jpg

SEMI-FINALS on APRIL 6th (ESPN 2 & TSN GO)

6:00PM ET
Harvard Crimson
harvard.40.png
VS.
minn-duluth.40.png
Minnesota-Duluth Bulldogs

9:30PM ET
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
notre-dame.40.png
VS.
denver.40.png
Denver Pioneers
*Habs prospect Jake Evans of Notre Dame*

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011

Thanks for the update. Interesting player.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I really see no reason for Evans to go back to ND for his senior year, especially if the team goes all the way to the frozen four. He's gotten as good as this level will get him, time for a new challenge.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
He does, but he'll be turning 21 this summer, he's not a growing kid anymore. He'll bulk up a lot better training in pro facilities and being around the big club in Laval.

The facilities are great in Notre Dame. You don't play every couple of days so you get more time in the gym during the season.

I don't sign him unless I know Lefebvre is gone.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
The facilities are great in Notre Dame. You don't play every couple of days so you get more time in the gym during the season.

I don't sign him unless I know Lefebvre is gone.

they are also changing division and they reached frozen four without any good senior so they might be the top team next year since nobody should leave. Might be good for him at least way better than Lefebvre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad