Post-Game Talk: Jake "All-in" for an NFL-type score!

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
odw0y88.gif
Don't you be callin' me no stinkin' Barney Fife Sheed B'y. :sarcasm:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Yeah, a D line of Guhle, Struble, Xhekaj & Mailloux is on its way. None of those players are soft. Slafkovsky is getting tougher and tougher to control. He's going to be a man-beast, so will Dach, if he can find a way to stay healthy.

We also have the younger Tuch & Xhekaj coming as potential 4th line bangers. It's coming. We're still in building mode.
Yeah our bottom six is USELESS I want a complete revamp. We've seen enough to know it isn't close to cutting it.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Does it look like Ghule will miss games, I turned it off after Allen's miraculous save that prevented the 7th goal...oh wait.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Agreed, this can't continue. Primeau has played 8 games...how was this smart?
They kept a menage a trois because they were afraid of losing Primeau but all they ended up doing is waste a year of development. Also they waited way too long if their plan was to trade Allen this season.

Really did not like how our goalie situation was managed this year.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Well put. This crappy game did nothing to lift their spirits but maybe our fellow posters brought them a smile when they needed it the most.
The result of this game doesn't matter much. This board has been a part of my life for the past 19 years and it always lifts my spirits, which is why I stick around. I've had some great interactions and hockey talk with so many great people here over the years, yourself included..

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
They kept a menage a trois because they were afraid of losing Primeau but all they ended up doing is waste a year of development. Also they waited way too long if their plan was to trade Allen this season.

Really did not like how our goalie situation was managed this year.
How they have been deployed is questionable. But moving Allen is not. Can't use a retention spot this early for less than a 1st. If they could take back a contract they could but probably no one has offered that.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
That was the worst goaltending performance I've seen since freaking David Aebischer was in net. What the f*** was that Allen? :facepalm:

We were down to just Matheson & Savard on D for the final 55 seconds. Guhle & Harris hurt. Struble with a 10 minute misconduct then a fight by Kovacevic. Lol

At least he destroyed Neighbours. Moral victory!!! Moral Victory! :cf:

We have a 1st line. The rest of this team .... bleh. :help:
Yet Hughes gave Allen the extension with big raise

Reactions: Runner77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad