Post-Game Talk: Jake "All-in" for an NFL-type score!

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
That was the worst goaltending performance I've seen since freaking David Aebischer was in net. What the f*** was that Allen? :facepalm:

We were down to just Matheson & Savard on D for the final 55 seconds. Guhle & Harris hurt. Struble with a 10 minute misconduct then a fight by Kovacevic. Lol

At least he destroyed Neighbours. Moral victory!!! Moral Victory! :cf:

We have a 1st line. The rest of this team .... bleh. :help:
I think it’s about time we bite the bullet and use the last retention spot on Jake Allen if he’s in any way moveable. Hughes also has to be realistic on his “value.” That meaning he has zero and is a negative at this point. What contending team is watching the way he plays and thinking he’s an upgrade on what they have? He’s been piss poor the better part of 2 years now.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
odw0y88.gif

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Every single Habs player who did f*** all to respond to Guhle/Harris should be embarrassed.

Why bother watching this team get bullied every night when the players don't care?

Honestly, if there's one thing that will get me to stop watching it's not losing it's being pathetically soft and the league's punching bag.

Struble stood up for Guhle. That's why he got the game misconduct, and Slafkovsky stood up for Caufield when he got sandwiched. The Harris hit was behind the play, so no one really saw it.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
There were several players that were atrocious, not just Allen. The team it seems has no confidence in Allen though.
I would like to see the blocked shots stats for each of our goalies this season.
It seems that our players are more willing to block shots when Monty is in the net .
I may imagine that but today it was very clear that our players were not interested in blocking shots (only 9, 4 by Matheson only vs 17 bs yesterday). Maybe it was fatigue though.

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Dropping like flies against two big strong hard working western conference teams. I'm still trying to understand the Harris over Xhekaj decision.
Watching this same shit year after year. Our stronger players got out-muscled plain and simple.
SIZE DOES MATTER.
I’m a Harris fan and thought it was dumb to scratch Arber for this one especially. Blues are always on the edge, too bad the Habs aren’t. But it’s coming imo, next season or two, as the shit vets get purged and MSL grows with the team.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I’m a Harris fan and thought it was dumb to scratch Arber for this one especially. Blues are always on the edge, too bad the Habs aren’t. But it’s coming imo, next season or two, as the shit vets get purged.

Yeah, a D line of Guhle, Struble, Xhekaj & Mailloux is on its way. None of those players are soft. Slafkovsky is getting tougher and tougher to control. He's going to be a man-beast, so will Dach, if he can find a way to stay healthy.

We also have the younger Tuch & Xhekaj coming as potential 4th line bangers. It's coming. We're still in building mode.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad