GDT: Jackets @ Yotes | 10 PM EST

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
6F473FE7-9584-4DD5-8B6C-0B6FF9721A20.jpeg

As promised, here’s the old man. He’s been the best cat ever. He isn’t my soul kitty (she died in 2019), but he has been my constant companion since I brought him home in 2015. I’m his second owner, and I kept in touch with his first family. They were the first ones I told that he was dying. He’s survived cancer twice and is a diet-controlled diabetic, but since he’s terminal he’s getting all the gravy food he wants til the end. Also, he’s named for the falcon and not the wizard. His fur looks like feathers from behind.

Thank you all for the well-wishes. We’ll take it day by day. It seemed over the weekend like he was telling me it was time, but he’s rallied again. I still don’t think we’ve got much time left, but what time we do will be filled with salmon and snuggles.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
View attachment 841904
As promised, here’s the old man. He’s been the best cat ever. He isn’t my soul kitty (she died in 2019), but he has been my constant companion since I brought him home in 2015. I’m his second owner, and I kept in touch with his first family. They were the first ones I told that he was dying. He’s survived cancer twice and is a diet-controlled diabetic, but since he’s terminal he’s getting all the gravy food he wants til the end. Also, he’s named for the falcon and not the wizard. His fur looks like feathers from behind.

Thank you all for the well-wishes. We’ll take it day by day. It seemed over the weekend like he was telling me it was time, but he’s rallied again. I still don’t think we’ve got much time left, but what time we do will be filled with salmon and snuggles.
I had a dog a few years ago who was my best buddy ever. He took a turn with kidney failure and treatment didn't work. I hated seeing him suffer so I called in sick the next day to spend with him snuggled next to me before our vet appointment that night. He was the best dog ever and I still miss him a ton. It was my birthday too.

I love my current pup too but she's not the OG. I know how you feel. I'm srry but enjoy those last remaining moments.

IMG_0190.JPG

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I recently had the best dog I ever had. We knew we had to put him down the next day. So we took him on his final walk around the neighborhood. Still miss that dog! We now have his younger brother from the same kennel.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
View attachment 841904

My 15 year old buddy and I wish your cat good fortune

Subject.png

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia