GDT: Jackets @ Yotes | 10 PM EST

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
My eldest cat (Merlin, 17) is dying. I had originally scheduled his final appointment for this afternoon, but he's rallied a bit so I decided to cancel it. Wasn't planning on watching this game since I figured I'd be busy grieving, but I guess I'll watch hockey with Merm instead.

I'm on my work computer, so I'll pay the cat tax later from a personal device. Just imagine a large-framed raggedy-looking long-haired tabby with tired green eyes.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
My eldest cat (Merlin, 17) is dying. I had originally scheduled his final appointment for this afternoon, but he's rallied a bit so I decided to cancel it. Wasn't planning on watching this game since I figured I'd be busy grieving, but I guess I'll watch hockey with Merm instead.

I'm on my work computer, so I'll pay the cat tax later from a personal device. Just imagine a large-framed raggedy-looking long-haired tabby with tired green eyes.
OK if I give Merlin a virtual scratch behind the ears?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

Sorry to hear. Always the worst to say goodbye to a pet

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Im excited to see that 4th line play 4 minutes. Hope Malatesta is an absolute buzzsaw in whatever minutes Vincent gives him

cbjthrowaway

Jul 4, 2020
He’s sick

And injured too I guess
this is the third (?) time in the last few weeks where an "illness" eventually became "out with an upper-body injury"

…that should probably be a story but this team is so deeply boring that no one cares lol

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Boone might get 30 minutes tonight.

Sorry to hear about your car, squash, we'll be dealing with that soon over here as my wife's dog has really gotten old these past few weeks. We joke that he's her daemon in The Golden Compass sense makes he's always by her side but she's going to be utterly destroyed when he does go.
Only 30? Sorry, but why don't you respect the captain?

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Look at the lines. Probably the coach wanted to divide the players. In addition Voronkov more fit to Gaunce and Olivier than Pyyhtia, Mar henko will be good for him. And Malatesta must get experiences that's why the 4th line.
I think all is O.K. now.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Didn't the CBJ have some sort of team record last season for players that played their 1st NHL game?
Seems like it's happening again this season, or at least it feels like it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad