Prospect Info: Isles Prospect Talk PART XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
He has been impressive, good size as well. Like the Casey Bailey signing as well.

I didn't think he looked too bad last night, one of the better Bridgeport-bound players for sure. Kubiak is a horrendous skater. Hope Bailey ends up with an AHL deal at least.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Glass assisted on his first goal, so it looks like they are. I'm listening to the audio feed... haven't bought a package yet. 1st goal sounded like a tip in, second was unassisted wrist shot from the circle.

https://tunein.com/radio/Fox-Sports-KRKO-1380-s35018/

I was following on the CHL website.

I said it when he decided to leave college that the WHL will be good for him.
Nice to see him off to a good start. What's up with Everett? 0/7 on the PP

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Is he playing with Glass?

Glass assisted on his first goal, so it looks like they are. I'm listening to the audio feed... haven't bought a package yet. 1st goal sounded like a tip in, second was unassisted wrist shot from the circle.

https://tunein.com/radio/Fox-Sports-KRKO-1380-s35018/

They're both +3 for the evening, so it appears they're on the same line. The other winger seems to switch up, as two guys are +2 but none are +3 like Bellows and Glass.

Jester9881

May 16, 2006
Long Island NY
BU was too stacked for him.... he was getting buried on the 3rd line RW and not getting PP time. He will get more of a chance in Portland and play more games.

Konk

Mar 11, 2008
Hockeydb has Bellows with 2 goals and 1 assist and a +4.

Can't wait to hear everyone flip the narrative on him after he has a huge year in the dub. Almost everyone here threw him to the side after his freshmen year at BU where he was clearly misused. Stat-watchers.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Can't wait to hear everyone flip the narrative on him after he has a huge year in the dub. Almost everyone here threw him to the side after his freshmen year at BU where he was clearly misused. Stat-watchers.

Not everyone!

IslandersFan17

Jun 8, 2011
Long Island
To be fair there is a difference between college hockey and major juniors. I feel like Bellows would have been better off staying in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad