OT: Islander Fans Eatery Discussion

TROLLCHUK

Jul 1, 2006
Who doesn't love a lobster roll?

food-republic-lobster-roll-820x518.jpg

Commies!!!!

BroadwayJay*

I was looking for the lobster roll thread. Luke's and cull and pistol - my two favorites.

It is seriously about time we had a lobster roll thread.

I make shrimp rolls at home too sometimes. My wife loves them.

Felix Unger

Aug 2, 2005
I drive past Red's Eats (probably the most famous Lobster roll place) usually 3-4 times per year, and I've yet to get a Lobster roll. I don't see the appeal.

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc
I drive past Red's Eats (probably the most famous Lobster roll place) usually 3-4 times per year, and I've yet to get a Lobster roll. I don't see the appeal.

if you like fresh lobster and buttery, toasted rolls, whats not to like about it? its delicious....having said that, i would prefer a burger or a steak any day of the week (though, i really think a lobster roll is more of a lunch than dinner)

BroadwayJay*

if you like fresh lobster and buttery, toasted rolls, whats not to like about it? its delicious....having said that, i would prefer a burger or a steak any day of the week (though, i really think a lobster roll is more of a lunch than dinner)

Who doesn't like buttery toasted rolls and lobster?

It is the best lunch. Although I agree that it is ONLY lunch.

Felix Unger

Aug 2, 2005

Lunch? I'll let people wait on line at reds while I sit down to a dozen oysters while sipping a cool Allagash.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad